Dhaba Cafe Franchise has a core principle consists of delivering and providing customers with genuine Indian food like Chaat, Pav Bhaji and Parathas, Indian Veg kebabs, etc.
About Dhaba Cafe
It’s a place that you may meet with your friends and family for all your ethnic cuisines.
They serve a large menu loaded with genuine Indian foods and Indian food like Katori Chaat, Triangle Chaat, Desi Nashta, Pizzas, Maggie, etc.It has around 10 shops in India and intends to disseminate PAN India’s delicious and clean food. Who doesn’t like Indian food, made with hygiene, and a great spot to hang around
Dhaba Cafe Franchise Model
See Also: TOO YUMM Distributorship
|Investment||Rs. 10 lakhs|
|Area Required||250 sq. ft.|
|Franchise Fee||Rs. 5 lakhs|
Features Of Dhaba Cafe Franchise
See Also: Jamun Franchise
- Hygiene is their focus, they produce hygienic measures for all of your favorite street delicacies. Therefore without worry, you can enjoy street food.
- Their specialty is a wide choice of Chaat, pizzas cooked with a twist from Indians, and many of these.
- They have a large menu with all kinds of pizzas, pasta, noodles, Pav Bhaji, and Chaats. They are served. There’s even a menu and drinks for breakfast.
- Quality – You try to make the best quality street food that you can ask for. It’s good and delicious.
- Snack – Their flavors are distinctive due to the herbs, which produce delicious food. Taste:
- There is something for anyone at Dhaba café because it offers such a wide menu with all sorts of meals.
- The brand will offer complete training.
- A strong presence in social media.
- The operation method is simple and standardized.
- Indian Fast Food Brands are fastest expanding.
- Connections to prominent International/National brands.
- The outstanding market margin.
- All season sales product menu.
- Cost setup is very cost-effective.
- Cost of food approx. 32 to 35%
- Capital of work – 1.5 to 2 lakhs (Depends according to model)
- The master franchise is offered
- Margin profit of 40%
- The brand will supply important raw materials.
- Increased strategy support for marketing & sales.
- Links to online shipping partners.
- Facility for software and accounts.
- The brand will provide comprehensive training.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What Is The Investment Of The Dhaba Cafe Franchise?
The investment of the Dhaba Cafe Franchise is Rs. 10 lakhs.
What Is The Model Of The Dhaba Cafe Franchise?
The model of the Dhaba Cafe Franchise is QSR.