Decathlon is a Sports brand active in India. The Indian sportswear market grew 22 percent from 2015 to 2016, outpacing the segments global increase of 7 percent. The sportswear market in India has grown from Rs. 24,000 crores in 2014 to Rs. 37,000 crore in 2016 at more than 50 percent over the past two years. A same study has shown a 23.7 percent CAGR for the 2011-16 periods with a forecast of 11.3 percent for the 2016-2021 periods. Men wear comprises the biggest share of the Indian sportswear market followed by the women and kids segments. In the recent past, the women market is progressively showing positive signs of accelerated growth. As a whole, the sportswear market in India has traditionally been dominated by the big international brands, aptly named the Big Four – Reebok, Adidas, Nike and Puma. Most of these brands entered the country in the 1990s and in the years that followed established their presence through a flood of local franchisees. The advent of ecommerce has changed the landscape of Sportswear industry to due shipments being managed by large distributors or directly by manufactures.
Decathlon S.A. is a French sporting goods retailer. With over 1647 stores in nearly 1000 cities in 57 countries and regions, it is the largest sporting goods retailer in the world. The company manages the research, design, production, logistics and distribution of its products in house; partners with global suppliers; and markets their own brands directly to consumers in Decathlon-branded big-box stores. Decathlon was founded by Michel Leclercq in 1976. Decathlon has started with a store in Lille, France. Its holding company was formerly known as Oxylane.
- Decathlon have its own Research and development
- It delivers high-quality cost-effective products
- State-of-the-art production processes
- Minimize manufacturing costs
- Optimized supply chain
- Reduces retail prices
- Minimal retail footprint
- Lowers overhead and indirect costs
Cost, Investment, Fee
Information regarding Decathlon cost and investment, you will have to apply first.
- How To Start Fruit Bar Making Business In India Cost, Profit, Business Plan, Requirements | SkillsAndTech
- How To Start Coconut Powder Making Business In India Cost, Profit, Business Plan, Requirements | SkillsAndTech
- How To Start Staple Pin Manufacturing Business In India Cost, Profit, Business Plan, Requirements | SkillsAndTech
- How To Start Carpet Making Business In India Cost, Profit, Business Plan, Requirements | SkillsAndTech
- How To Start Furniture Making Business In India Cost, Profit, Business Plan, Requirements | SkillsAndTech
Decathlon invests in community, in an effort to drive more people to participate in the joy of sports.
You must represent a school, non for profit, gym, club team, university team, boys and girls club, influential meet up, or any type of organization that promotes a healthy lifestyle through practicing sports together.
If you complete any of the above requirements, then you can become the Decathlon partner.
Decathlon open and manage its own stores entirely and do not have a Franchise model option. As they believe in providing their customers with the best quality products and the best of the customer experience.
Profit margin depends on the size of your organization.
How To Apply For
You can apply for this franchise at their official website. There you will get a form that you have to fill then company officials will contact you.
You will have to submit the following information and answer some of the questions.
- Submitter Phone # *
- Submitter Mailing Address (Street) *
- Submitter Mailing Address (City, State) *
- Submitter Mailing Address (Zip Code) *
- What is your role with the Organization? *
- Organization Name *
- Organization Email (if different from Submitter) *
- Organization Phone # (if different from Submitter) *
- Organization Address (Street) *
- Organization Address (City, State) *
- Organization Address (Zip Code) *
- Organization Type *
- Is your organization considered recreational, competitive or both? *
- How many participants are involved with your organization? *
- How long has your organization been in existence? *
- What is the age range of participants within your organization? *
- Why should Decathlon USA partner with your organization? *
After providing necessary information click on submit the form. You will get response from Decathlon.
Is It Profitable To Start Franchises?
Yes, It is very much profitable to start
So far we have shared the basics of franchise overview for this Franchise. It is the most profitable franchise. You will never doubt your decision to start this franchise. Go ahead and achieve your goal. If you find more information please feel free to share with us. Share your thoughts and we will definitely contact you with new franchise and opportunities. Stay Tuned for more franchise. Thank you