Gelato Italiano Franchise is one of India’s most well-known gelato brands. Gelato Italiano is now superior in terms of flavor, freshness, and cost.
About Gelato Italiano Franchise
There are 78 locations in seven cities. They have a stronghold on the minds of the youth.
Gelato is a form of ice cream that varies from normal ice cream in the following ways:
- Gelato has a 25-40% air content, while ice cream has a 100% air content.
- Ice creams are made with high-fat milk powder, dairy fat/vegetable oil, while gelato is made with toned milk, cream, and fresh fruits.
- Ice cream manufacturing is industrial and done in large quantities, while gelato manufacturing is done in small batches.
- Moreover, Ice cream flavors are minimal, whereas Gelato Gelato Italiano is a Pan India Food Solutions Private Ltd operation that offers a wide variety of flavors.
Pan India Food Solutions Private Ltd was established in 2000 and operates under the Copper Chimney, The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, Bombay Blue, and Noodle Bar brands.Gelato Italiano’s appeal stems from its unique flavors and high quality. Swiss Chocolate, Gelato-Rocher, Madagascar Fine Chocolate, Yoghurt Wild Berry, New York Cheesecake, Bubble Gum, and Cotton Candy are among the most common flavors and consistency.
Gelato Italiano Franchise Model
|Area Required||300 sq. ft.|
Gelato Italiano sells their products in special ways. There are some of them
- Every 1st of the month, Flavor of the Month is available for Rs. 15/- throughout India.
- Celebrate special days for citizens of various ages.
- To support the brand, partner with MTV, Channel V, UTV Bindass, and MTV Roadies X.
- Customers can receive exclusive deals during the first lunches at the new outlet.
- Independence Day, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Friendship Day, and other special holidays are also celebrated with special deals.
- Fresh Fruit Mango is one of the many festivals held during the year.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What Is The Minimum Investment In Gelato Italiano Franchise?
Is The Gelato Italiano Franchise Successful?