Do you want to become a dealers or a franchise of a popular brand in India? Are you planning to start a e-vehicle dealership in your location? Want to take up a business with a World-class brand in the two wheeler industry? So, choosing REVOLT BIKE Dealership would be a great option. In this article we discuss about getting Revolt Electric Bike Dealership, investment, commission, applying process, documents required and much more.
M/s Revolt Intellicorp Private Limited (“Company”) having its registered office at 697, UDYOG VIHAR, PHASE -V, GURGAON, Gurgaon, Haryana, 122016 is a manufacturer, distributor of Electric Bikes including accessories under the brand name “REVOLT” (“Product”).
Revolt Motors is the next-gen mobility company, created for the smart world. With technology at its roots and a class-apart product engineering. Revolt Motors, India’s first and the fastest growing, AI enabled Electric Motorcycle Manufacturer Company.
Revolt Motors Company Details
|Industry||Motor vehicle manufacturing & Distribution|
|Founder & Years||Rahul Sharma, 2017|
Indian Ev 2 Wheeler Industry
- EV is Excellent economical alternative to fuel vehicles.
- FDI inflows in the automobile sector stood at US$ 85 billion (Rs.156000000000) (1.56 Lakh Cr).
- India also has a significant cost advantage that attract investment in the sector.
- India is expected to become a leader in shared mobility by 2030, providing opportunities for electric.
- 20000000 (2cr) TW sold every year in India. Approx. 18900000 (189 lakh) E2W to be sold annually by 2025, Business opportunity worth 1,228,500,000,000.
- Government is pushing EV in a manner never seen before, large use of EV will not only help a better climate but also save huge amount of fuel.
Indian EV 2 wheeler Market
2 Wheelers are expected to be one of the early adopters of electrification. High vehicle utilization and easy home or work place charging would drive the uptake in the commercial 2W segment.
Projected Explosive Growth in Electric 2W (Based on government roadmap)
- 1.26 Lacs :Electric 2W sales on Road (2019)
- 189 Lacs: Electric 2W Sales in Year (2025)
Current Two Wheeler Sales in India – 20 Million
- All new 2W sales of less than 150cc to be Electric 2W by 2025.
- 35% of all vehicles to be electric by 2030.
- All new vehicles sales to be 100% pure Electric by 2047.
Indian Govt Promoting EVS
- Centre plans one EV station at each of 69,000 petrol pumps.
- India plans $4.6 billion in incentives for battery makers in EV push.
- GST rate reduction from 12% to 5%.
- Additional income tax deduction of Rs 1.5 lakh On the interest paid on loans taken to purchase EVs.
- Many State Govt grants 100% vehicle tax waiver to EV’s.
- Big companies like Amazon going the EV
Basic Criteria for the Revolt Motors Dealership
- Age should be minimum 26 years.
- Should be Graduate.
- Should have minimum investment capacity to 70 Lakh to 80 Lakh.
- Experience in relevant products.
- Should have space for Godown 2000 sqft.
- You should have 1500 sqft area(1000 sqft for showroom and 500 for service Center).
- Ability of Management/Supervision.
Investment for the Revolt Electric Bike Dealership
The Investment details are given below is for a Big showroom:
- Godown/ Space for showroom/service center= 5 Lac
- Interior Infrastructure: 10 Lac
- Initial Stock (50 Bikes) = 60 Lac
- Spare Parts for Service Bike = 5 Lac
- Working Capital = 20 Lac
- Computer System, Printer, Internet Connectivity, Phones & Staff Dress = 3 Lac.
- License fee: 50,000
Total Investment 90 Lakh to 100 lakh (Approximate)
Space Required for the Revolt Bike Dealership Showroom
If you want to open Revolt Electric Scooter Dealership then you need Total Area of 1,500 Sq. Ft. In which for Showroom 700 Sq. Ft., Workshop 300 Sq. Ft, warehouse 500 Sq. Ft. But if you want to open your showroom then you may need more space.
Revolt Bike Dealership Showroom Expenses
|SlNo.||Particulars of Expenses||Amount|
|1.||Salary:2 sales Person15000Backoffice8000Technician10,000Accountant10,000Guard8000Sweeper5000Total56,000||56000|
|2.||Electricty (Showroom) & Internet Bill||5000|
Documents & License
- Personal Documents like Aadhar card, Pan Card, Voter ID
- Email, Contact no., Passport size pic
- Address Proff (Electricity Bill)
- ITR for Last 3 years
- Commercial space paper (4000 sqft)
- Experience of Business (Mandatory)
- Business Registration
- Udhyam registration
- EPF & ESIC
- Establishment License
- GST Registration
- Electricity Permission
Commission on per Bikes & other incomes
All the commission of Revolt bike Dealership on per e-bike is given below:
There is 10% – 12% (Net commission)
Commission on accessories: 30% on MRP.
If you sale 30 numbers of Revolt Bike RV300 & RV400.
As, we know one Revolt bike price RV 400 on road price will be 1,61,000.
and revolt bike Price (RV300)= 1,33,000/-
- Then sales revenue will be 30 X 1,61,000= Rs 48,30,000/-
- Total Monthly sales Revenue of Showroom= 48,30,000/-
- Gross Profit per month of Showroom= 48,30,000/- X 12% (Net Profit Margin per scooter)
- Gross Profit per month of Showroom = 5,79,600/-
- Total Monthly Expenses of Showroom= 66,000/- (If Showroom is establish in own space)
If showroom & Service Center is rented the Monthly Expenses= 1,20,000/-
- Net Profit of Revolt Bike Dealership from Showroom= 5,79,600 – 1,20,000/-
- Net Profit of Revolt Bike Dealership from Showroom=Rs 4,59,600/-
Profits of Revolt Bike Dealers
- Bikes Commission
- Instant Discount by company whenever Bike Orders by cash
- Extra Accessories
- Finance (4%)
- Extra Bonus for Sales target Achieve in sales & Service
- Insurance Agent Commission
How to Apply for the Revolt Bike Dealership ?
At present, Revolt Motors dealership is on hold till February month. After February month Revolt Bike Dealership will start. So, Interested Applicant may get chance of dealership by submitting dealership application (First come First Serve basis).
For online application visit https://www.revoltmotors.com/detail-dealership-application
You may reach with Revolt Motors for dealership inquiry on 9873050505 :(Mon-Sun, 10AM – 7PM) and mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Also you can download the Revolt Bike Dealership Application Form by clicking on below link: Click Here
Note: There is lot fake news and scam are happening in the name of Revolt Motors Dealership offers. Strictly saying presently Revolt Motors Dealership is on hold till February. Some of the fake websites has been identified as:-
F.A.Q(Frequently asked question)
Q. How do I start an electric bike dealership ?
Ans: If you want to start electric bike dealership then you can start by investing around somewhere between 30 lakhs and 50 lakhs rupees for the electric bike dealership. Apart from a proper commercial space is required to start the dealership business.
Q. Does Revolt Motors provide dealership ?
Ans: Yes, but presently, Revolt motors has stopped to provide dealership till Feruary. But, they will soon launch their dealership in India.
Q. How can I buy Revolt bike RV300 & RV400?
Ans: Revolt bike RV300 and RV 400 booking is going on online & Offline by Revolt company & dealers. For booking you can do mail on email@example.com
Ans: Visit nearest Revolt bike dealers, or you can buy online by visiting www.revoltmotors.com
Q. Total Investment for Revolt Bike Dealership in India ?
Ans: If you want to take Revolt Bike Dealership in your area then. You need approximate INR 80 lakhs – 100 lakh to start. Depends on your location that any other dealer is already available or not. If available then you can start with low investment as sub- dealers.
Q. Is electric bike dealership profitable?
Ans: Yes. its Profits & Margin is really high and it is one of the best investment opportunities for the new entrepreneurs and for individuals who want to start up a 2- wheeler electric dealership business. And In coming era there will be high demand of electric vehicle.
Q. How can I contact to apply for Revolt Bike Dealership?
Ans: All the information is given above. You can call on number: . Or you can visit its official website for more details: click here.