Do you want to become a dealers or a franchise of a popular brand in India? Are you planning to start a e-vehicle dealership in your location? Want to take up a business with a World-class brand in the two wheeler industry? So, choosing Okinawa Electric Scooter Dealership would be a great option. In this article we’ll discuss about getting Okinawa Electric Dealership, investment, commission, applying process, documents required and much more.
- Okinawa Auto-tech Pvt. Ltd. is a 100% Indian electric two wheeler manufacturing company that was established in 2015 with a mission to create two wheeler that can drive our present towards a sustainable future.
- Founded by Jeetender Sharma and Rupali Sharma, Okinawa’s headquarter is located in JMD, Megapolis, Gurugram,while the manufacturing facility is located in Bhiwadi, Rajasthan.
- Steering the electric vehicle revolution in India, we have been working aggressively towards offering our customers the product that serves their purpose just right.
- Within few years the number of electric vehicle manufacturing companies are increased very fast in India. Okinawa has been operating since 2015.
- Electric vehicle demand increasing day by day all over the world. Especially in India electric vehicles getting popular after a huge hike in petrol and diesel prices. People now prefer electric 2 wheeler and 4 wheeler as compared to petrol vehicles.
Okinawa Electric Scooter Company Details
|Industry||Electric Vehicle, Battery, Software, Ev Charging etc|
|Headquarters||Gurgaon , Haryana|
|Managing Director||Jeetender Sharma|
Indian Ev 2 Wheeler Industry
- EV is Excellent economical alternative to fuel vehicles.
- FDI inflows in the automobile sector stood at US$ 85 billion (Rs.156000000000) (1.56 Lakh Cr).
- India also has a significant cost advantage that attract investment in the sector.
- India is expected to become a leader in shared mobility by 2030, providing opportunities for electric.
- 20000000 (2cr) TW sold every year in India. Approx. 18900000 (189 lakh) E2W to be sold annually by 2025, Business opportunity worth 1,228,500,000,000.
- Government is pushing EV in a manner never seen before, large use of EV will not only help a better climate but also save huge amount of fuel.
Indian EV 2 wheeler Market
2 Wheelers are expected to be one of the early adopters of electrification. High vehicle utilization and easy home or work place charging would drive the uptake in the commercial 2W segment.
Projected Explosive Growth in Electric 2W (Based on government roadmap)
- 1.26 Lacs :Electric 2W sales on Road (2019)
- 189 Lacs: Electric 2W Sales in Year (2025)
Current Two Wheeler Sales in India – 20 Million
- All new 2W sales of less than 150cc to be Electric 2W by 2025.
- 35% of all vehicles to be electric by 2030.
- All new vehicles sales to be 100% pure Electric by 2047.
Indian Govt Promoting EVS
- Centre plans one EV station at each of 69,000 petrol pumps.
- India plans $4.6 billion in incentives for battery makers in EV push.
- GST rate reduction from 12% to 5%.
- Additional income tax deduction of Rs 1.5 lakh On the interest paid on loans taken to purchase EVs.
- Many State Govt grants 100% vehicle tax waiver to EV’s.
- Big companies like Amazon going the EV
Why to Choose Okinawa Electric Scooter ?
- Okinawa becomes the 1st electric two-wheeler company to get the FAME-II approval & to be incentivized by the government for “MAKE IN INDIA” Product.
- Total AI Connectivity in Okinawa Electric Scooter.
Basic Criteria for the Okinawa Electric Scooter Dealership
- Age should be minimum 21 years.
- Should be Graduate.
- Should have capacity to 40 Lakh to 50 Lakh.
- Experience in relevant products.
- Should have space for Godown 500 sqft.
- You should have 1500 sqft area(1000 sqft for showroom and 500 for service Center).
- Ability of Management/Supervision.
Note: Area should be at Ground Floor and Frontage for showroom (Minimum) 20 ft.
Okinawa Electric Scooter Dealership Cost in India
The Investment details are given below is for a Big showroom:
See Also: Farmer Boys Franchise
|Showroom||Min. 1000 sq ft|
|Showroom Frontage||Min. 20 sqft|
|Refundable Security Deposit||INR 2 Lakh|
|DMS Enrollment||4130 /- (One Time)|
|Initial Billing||40 Vehicles|
|Working Capital Spares and Workshop Fitment & Tools||INR 6 lakh|
|Working Capital(Vehicle)||25-30 lakh|
|Infracture as per CI NORMS (SHOWROOM & WORKSHOP)||INR 7-10 Lakh Approx. (Cost varies as per site, will be as per Actual)|
|TOTAL INVESTMENT||INR 42 lac – 48 lac|
|Smart Swapping Station (Optional)||INR 4,35,000|
Company Finance Partner
- Bajaj Fiserv
- IDFC First Bank
- Axis bank
- Kotak Mahindra
- Jana Bank,
- Credit Fair
- Pine Labs
- Wheels EMI
- Zest Money
- L&T Finance
- Lone Tap etc Retail Finance.
Space Required for the Okinawa Dealership Showroom
If you want to open Okinawa Electric scooter dealership then you need total area of 1200 – 1500 Sq.Ft. In which for Showroom 700 Sq. Ft., Workshop 300 Sq. Ft, Warehouse 500 Sq. Ft. But if you want to open your showroom then you may need more space.
See Also: Krispy Kreme Franchise
Okinawa Electric Scooter Dealership Showroom Expenses
|SlNo.||Particulars of Expenses||Amount|
|1.||Salary:2 sales Person15000Backoffice8000Technician10,000Accountant10,000Guard8000Sweeper5000Total56,000||56000|
|2.||Electricty (Showroom) & Internet Bill||5000|
Okinawa Company Product & Details
Okinawa electric vehicle company had already launched product into different categories. These products are mention category-wise below…
|Okinawa Scooter Model||Ex-showroom Price|
|Okinawa PraisePro||Rs. 79,845|
|Okinawa iPraise+||Rs. 1.05 Lakh|
|Okinawa R30||Rs. 61,998|
|Okinawa Ridge||Rs. 64,797 – 70,935|
|Okinawa Dual||Rs. 61,998 – 82,995|
|Okinawa Lite||Rs. 66,993|
Marketing Strategy for Electric Vehicle
- Focus on Digital aspects:Digital marketing through Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram, Teligram, Google SEO and other paid advertisement.
- Live customer engagement strategy:
- Marketing and data collection activities in the city through our team.
- Encouraging the people to have test rides.
- Explaining the customer about the difference between Petrol and Electric vehicles.
- Explaining customer the difference between other company’s electric vehicles and Okinawa electric vehicles.
- Explaining all benefits of subsidies and company benefit.
Documents & License
- Copy of Memorandum/Articles of Association (For Private Limited) if applicable.
- Partnership Deed, If Applicable.
- Certificate of Registration of Firm.
- GST Certificate (Existing firm)
- Experience of Business (If applicable)
- Business Registration
- Udhyam registration
- EPF & ESIC
- Establishment License
- Property Ownership Documents/ Rental Agreement.
- Letter of Deployment of Working Capital from Candidate.
- Copy of Income Tax Returns filed for the last 3 years.
- Voters Card of Applicants/ Residential Proof of Applicants.
- Photocopy of Pan Card /Aadhar Card.
- Candidate Profile PPT with Location Map.
Commission on per Bikes & other incomes
See Also: 7-Eleven” Franchise
All the commission of Okinawa Electric Scooter Dealership on per e-bike is given below:
There is 10% -12% (Net commission).
Commission on accessories: 25% on MRP.
Profits of Okinawa Electric Scooter Dealers
- Bikes Commission
- Instant Discount by company whenever Bike Orders by cash
- Extra Accessories
- Finance (4%)
- Extra Bonus for Sales target Achieve in sales & Service
- Insurance Agent Commission
How to Apply for the Okinawa Electric Scooter Dealership ?
To apply for the Okinawa Electric Scooter Dealership, you have to follow some steps which is given below:
- For the dealership you have to visit its official website: Click Here
- Click on the above link.
- After landing on the new okinawa dealership enquiry page, they ask some details.
- Fill all the required details.
- Finally submit the form successfully.
- After submitting all the details you will get thank you message.
- So this is the final step, and you are successfully registered for Okinawa Electric Scooter Dealership 2022. In case you have any questions or queries, then you can ask us in the comment section below at any time.
- Within a week the company’s executive will contact you and share you the all details. If they not reply then you can call on number: 0124-4233197
Okinawa Dealership Contact / Enquiry Details
Unit No. 651-654, 6th Floor, JMD Megapolis, Sector 48, Sohna Road, Gurgaon (122018), Haryana, India.
Customer Care: 044-61660460 (10:00 AM – 07:00 PM)
Dealership Enquiry: 0124-4233197 (10:00 AM – 07:00 PM)
F.A.Q(Frequently asked question)
Q. What is the investment cost for the Okinawa Electric Scooter Dealership ?
Ans: If you want to open Okinawa electric scooter showroom then the franchise cost is approximately Rs 42 to 48 Lakh rupees.
Q. Is electric bike dealership profitable?
See Also: Dollar General Franchise
Ans: Yes. its Profits & Margin is really high and it is one of the best investment opportunities for the new entrepreneurs and for individuals who want to start up a 2- wheeler electric dealership business. And In coming era there will be high demand of electric vehicle.
Q. What is the difference between electric scooter and electric bike?
Ans: Electric scooters are non-geared two-wheelers that work like a regular scooter but run on electricity. The components and other electrical parts all covered that give the rider an extra layer of safety, on every route.
Q. Total Investment for Okinawa Electric Scooter Dealership in India ?
Ans: If you want to take Okinawa Electric Scooter Dealership in your area then. You need approximate INR 42 lakhs – 50 lakh to start. Depends on your location that any other dealer is already available or not. If available then you can start with low investment as sub- dealers.
Q. Does I need to have a driving licence or any official documents to use this on road ?
Ans: No, our scooters do not warrant any official papers or license issue by the road authorities.
Q. Does Okinawa electric scooter need registration?
Ans: Okinawa Electric Scooter hasn’t launched yet. Moreover, you need no license or registration in India for the electric scooters that have their top speed capped at 25 km per hour or has a motor of 250W or lower. However, the Okinawa Electric Scooter is powered by a 6000 W Hub Motor, thus requiring license and registration.
Q. Can I wash my electric vehicle ?
Ans: Yes, you can wash your E-Vehicle with water but NO high pressure should be used.
Q. How can I apply for Okinawa Electric scooter Dealership?
Ans: All the information is given above. You can call on number: 0124-4233197 . Or you can visit its official website for more details: click here.