Mithaas Franchise is one of the popular sweet shops that offers special food poducts.
About Mithaas Franchise
In 2012, they started to manufacture delicious sweets and traditional foods for almost 8 years and have maintained their position as a steady leader.
It is built on the simplicity and authenticity of its products through the years due to its excellent quality.Unique to major festivals and events like Sankranti, Holi and Raksha Bandhan, Dusshera, and Diwali, are available.
In many places too, Mithaas Sweets has removed manual labor and mechanized an important component of its processes.
Oversaw tremendous transformation of client profiles and their tastes.Classic sweets, such as Zero Sugar Burfi, Kaju Katli, Moti Choor Laddus, Jalebi, and others have been introduced in low sugar varieties.
Mithaas Franchise Model
See Also: Punjabi Chaap Corner Franchise
|Investment||Rs. 2 crores|
|Area Required||2000 sq. ft.|
|Franchise Fee||Rs. 30 lakhs|
Features Of Mithaas Franchise
- Standard prototype plans and specifications, including decoration, specifications, and signs that must be adapted to local code requirements by your local architect, management training.
- You, your architect, and the contractor will be provided by Mithaas Project Manager as advice on building your restaurant.
- You are operating for the duration of the franchise agreement a copy of their Brand Standards Manual for every location you work with.
- Continued development of the menu and innovation of systems.
- Support for publicity (e.g. Reviews, Facebook Ads, Promotional Plans, Events, POP, digital, pamphlets, public relations).
- Support ongoing on the ground.
- Also, Support for the supply chain.
SeeAlso: Tea Trails Franchise
- The terms of the agreement are 9 years.
- The renewal fee of the agreement has to be decided Mutually
- 44% Gross profit margin 56% Food costs
- Heads are employed by Franchisor
- Brand Architectural & Interior Support and Consulting will provide complete training. Complete training.
- Startup and recruitment provision, staff training.
- Branding + Digital Marketing + Online Promos.
- Procurement of materials (Brand recommended).
- The menu could be adapted based on geography and demography.
- Setup Kitchen and Support.
- Sweets have to be provided for prolonged shelf life.
- Immobilien support in the field for identifying an ideal location.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What Is The Model Of The Mithaas Franchise?
The model of the Mithaas Franchise is Bakery.
What Is The Franchise Fee Of The Mithaas Franchise?
The franchise fee of the Mithaas Franchise is Rs. 30 lakhs.