Shasha Shandaar Shawarma Franchise is a prominent shawarma brand in Hyderabad that first opened its delicious doors in 2015.
About Shasha Shandaar Shawarma
Shawarma is a Middle Eastern dish that originated in the Ottoman Empire in the 19th century, which is now Turkey. Shawarmas are popular in the quick eats market today, and they’re here to stay.
The slow-roasted beef is decorated with diced tomatoes, onions, and specific veggies with various combinations of sauces, most notably the tahini sauce, and is commonly eaten as a wrap in a flatbread like rumali roti, kubooz, or pita.
Mr. Praneeth opened his first joint with the ambition of becoming an entrepreneur; he now has ten such stores in Hyderabad and plans to open more in the near future.
Shasha Shandaar Shawarma Model
|Investment||Rs. 14 lakhs|
|Area Required||64 sq. ft.|
|Franchise Fee||Rs. 4 lakhs|
Features Of Shasha Shandaar Shawarma
- Developing an appropriate value proposition
- To create an appropriate Sha Sha franchisee/license model with financial terms and conditions.
- to create a roll-out strategy
- Sumadhura Shandaar Foods, which was founded in 2015 in Hyderabad, India, owns the Shasha Shandaar Shawarma brand.
- The logo represents healthy and pleasant quick food.
- Shasha is one of the few brands that combines South Indian and Arabian cuisines perfectly.
- The brand is also distinguished by the fact that it is driven by seasoned F&B professionals and business strategists, providing it an advantage over its competitors, who are typically managed by people with a variety of experiences.
- With 14 active outlets in Hyderabad, the company has a strong presence.
- Marketing activities should be focused on the locations mentioned in the rollout strategy.
- The franchisee should put aside 4 percent of gross revenue for local marketing and 3 percent of gross revenue for central marketing.
- The franchisor must offer the franchisee handling and installation instructions.
- Before a franchisee’s operations begin, the franchise development manager (hired by the franchisor) will ensure that they are properly installed.
- The franchisee will have access to contacts through social media, print, radio, magazines, and journals. Local marketing, on the other hand, should be handled by the franchisee.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What is the model of the Shasha Shandaar Shawarma Franchise?
The model of the Shasha Shandaar Shawarma Franchise is Kiosk.
What is the investment of the Shasha Shandaar Shawarma Franchise?
The investment of the Shasha Shandaar Shawarma Franchise is Rs. 14 lakhs.