Do you want to become a dealers or a franchise of a popular brand in India? Are you planning to start a e-vehicle dealership in your location? So, choosing Tunwal Electric Scooter Dealership would be a great option. In this article we discuss about getting Tunwal Electric Scooter Dealership, investment, commission, applying process, documents required and much more.
Electric vehicle demand increasing day by day all over the world. Especially in India electric vehicles getting popular after a huge hike in petrol and diesel prices. People now prefer electric 2 wheeler and 4 wheeler as compared to petrol vehicles.
Within few years the number of electric vehicle manufacturing companies are increased very fast in India. Like many other countries, Tunwal Electric Scooter also comes in the electric vehicle manufacturing field.
Tunwal Electric Scooter is one of India’s leading electric two-wheeler manufacturers, who offer tech-savvy and trendy e-bikes.
Tunwal Electric Scooter: One of India’s Leading E- bike Manufacturers
Tunwal E Vehicle India PVT. LTD. is A 100% electric two-wheeler manufacturing company established in October 2013 with a mission to create two-wheeler that can ride along with us to the future. We Tunwal E-Bike, can proudly say that we have India’s smartest, economical and premium designed electric two-wheelers.
Tunwal E Vehicle has set up state of the art facilities to produce quality E Vehicle. In the span of five years, Tunwal E-Vehicle has hit massive growth. Most importantly, keeping the margins low for the products, the company is heading towards building trust and educating the customers, rather than focusing on the profit.
Tunwal E-Vehicle currently in an expansion phase has plans to expand its wings pan India, thereby reducing the transportation cost for the products. “We have started this business from the ground up, today, the conditions are stable, and this is the market for everybody who is passionate in electrifying mobility across India,” concludes Mr. Jhumarmal Tunwal, optimistically.
Tunwal electric scooter Company Details
|Industry||Electric Vehicle, Electronics goods|
|CEO||Mr. Jhumarmal Tunwal|
Indian Ev 2 Wheeler Industry
- EV is Excellent economical alternative to fuel vehicles.
- FDI inflows in the automobile sector stood at US$ 85 billion (Rs.156000000000) (1.56 Lakh Cr).
- India also has a significant cost advantage that attract investment in the sector.
- India is expected to become a leader in shared mobility by 2030, providing opportunities for electric.
- 20000000 (2cr) TW sold every year in India. Approx. 18900000 (189 lakh) E2W to be sold annually by 2025, Business opportunity worth 1,228,500,000,000.
- Government is pushing EV in a manner never seen before, large use of EV will not only help a better climate but also save huge amount of fuel.
Indian EV 2 wheeler Market
2 Wheelers are expected to be one of the early adopters of electrification. High vehicle utilization and easy home or work place charging would drive the uptake in the commercial 2W segment.
Projected Explosive Growth in Electric 2W (Based on government roadmap)
- 1.26 Lacs :Electric 2W sales on Road (2019)
- 189 Lacs: Electric 2W Sales in Year (2025)
Current Two Wheeler Sales in India – 20 Million
- All new 2W sales of less than 150cc to be Electric 2W by 2025.
- 35% of all vehicles to be electric by 2030.
- All new vehicles sales to be 100% pure Electric by 2047.
Indian Govt Promoting EVS
- Centre plans one EV station at each of 69,000 petrol pumps.
- India plans $4.6 billion in incentives for battery makers in EV push.
- GST rate reduction from 12% to 5%.
- Additional income tax deduction of Rs 1.5 lakh On the interest paid on loans taken to purchase EVs.
- Many State Govt grants 100% vehicle tax waiver to EV’s.
- Big companies like Amazon going the EV
Basic Criteria for the Tunwal e-Vehicle Dealership
- Age should be minimum 21 years.
- Should be 12th / Graduate.
- Should have capacity to 35 Lakh to 40 Lakh.
- Experience in relevant products.
- Should have space for Godown 500 sqft.
- You should have 1500 sqft area(1000 sqft for showroom and 500 for service Center).
- Ability of Management/Supervision.
Note: Area should be at Ground Floor and Frontage for showroom (Minimum) 30 ft.
Tunwal electric scooter Dealership Cost
The Investment details are given below is for a Big showroom:
- Refundable Security Money: 2 Lac
- Spare Parts: 1 Lac
- Sales & Service kit: 50,000/-
- Initial Stock (40 Bikes) = 20 Lac – 25 Lac
- Working Capital = 5 Lac
- Computer System, Printer, Internet Connectivity, Phones & Staff Dress = 1 Lac
- License fee: 10,000
Total Investment 35 Lakh (Approximate)
Space Required for the Tunwal Electric Scooter Dealership Showroom
If you want to open Tunwal Electric Scooter Dealership then you need Total Area of 1,500 Sq. Ft. In which for Showroom 700 Sq. Ft., Workshop 300 Sq. Ft, warehouse 500 Sq. Ft. But if you want to open your showroom then you may need more space.
Tunwal e-vehicle Dealership Showroom Expenses
|SlNo.||Particulars of Expenses||Amount|
|1.||Salary:2 sales Person15000Backoffice8000Technician10,000Accountant10,000Guard8000Sweeper5000Total56,000||56000|
|2.||Electricty (Showroom) & Internet Bill||5000|
Tunwal electric scooter Company Product & Details
Tunwal electric scooter company had already launched product into different categories. These products are mention category-wise below…
|Low Speed||High Speed|
|Lithino 2.0 60V||Storm ZX Plus|
|Sport 63 60V||Elelktrika 60Li Plus|
|Sport 63 (48V)||TEM G33|
|Sport 63 Alpha (48V)||T 133|
|Mini Lithino 48V|
Documents & License
- Personal Documents like Aadhar card, Pan Card, Voter ID
- Email, Contact no., Passport size pic
- Address Proff (Electricity Bill)
- ITR for Last 2 years
- Showroom space paper (1000 sqft)
- Experience of Business (If applicable)
- Business Registration
- Udhyam registration
- EPF & ESIC (If required)
- Establishment License
- GST Registration
Tunwal Electric Scooter Dealership Commission & other incomes
All the commission of Tunwal Electric Scooter Dealership on per e-bike is given below:
There is 10% – 12% (Net commission).
Commission on service parts & accessories: 20% – 25% on MRP.
If you will sale 30 nos. tunwal e scooter per month.
As we know the per bike profit= 5000 (consider)
Total gross per month = Rs 1,50,000/- (This profit is from showroom)
Service Work profit
Service work profit depend on the number of e bike visit per day in the service center. So, we can’t predict.
Profits of Tunwal Electric Scooter Dealers
- Bikes Commission
- Instant Discount by company whenever Bike Orders by cash
- Extra Accessories
- Finance (4%)
- Extra Bonus for Sales target Achieve in sales & Service
- Insurance Agent Commission
How to Apply for the Tunwal Electric Scooter Dealership ?
To apply for the Tunwal Electric Scooter Dealership, you have to follow some steps which is given below:
- For the dealership you have to visit its official website: Click Here
- Click on the above link.
- Fill all the the required details.
- After submitting all the details, you’ll get a call from company executive.
- Once you get a call from the company, you’ll get all the details.
Tunwal Electric Scooter Dealership Contact / Enquiry Details
- Corporate Office :Office No. 302,3rd Floor,Gurukripa Tower, Aranyeshwar Corner, Above HDFC Bank, Sahakarnagar, Pune – 411009 For Dealership Enquiry- firstname.lastname@example.orgPhone: +91 8448448763
F.A.Q(Frequently asked question):
Q. What is the investment cost for the Tunwal Electric Scooter Dealership ?
Ans: If you want to open Tunwal electric vehicle showroom then the franchise cost is approximately Rs 35 to 45 Lakh rupees.
Q. Is electric bike dealership profitable?
Ans: Yes. its Profits & Margin is really high and it is one of the best investment opportunities for the new entrepreneurs and for individuals who want to start up a 2- wheeler electric dealership business. And In coming era there will be high demand of electric vehicle.
Q. What is the difference between electric scooter and electric bike?
Ans: Electric scooters are non-geared two-wheelers that work like a regular scooter but run on electricity. The components and other electrical parts all covered that give the rider an extra layer of safety, on every route.
Q. Total Investment for Tunwal Electric Scooter Dealership in India ?
Ans: If you want to take Tunwal Electric Scooter Dealership in your area then. You need approximate INR 35 lakhs – 40 lakh to start. Depends on your location that any other dealer is already available or not. If available then you can start with low investment as sub- dealers.
Q. Does I need to have a driving licence or any official documents to use this on road ?
Ans: No, our scooters do not warrant any official papers or license issue by the road authorities.
Q. Does tunwal electric scooter need registration?
Ans: Tunwal Electric Scooter hasn’t launched yet. Moreover, you need no license or registration in India for the electric scooters that have their top speed capped at 25 km per hour or has a motor of 250 W or lower. However, the Tunwal Electric Scooter is powered by a 6000 W Hub Motor, thus requiring license and registration.
Q. Can I wash my electric vehicle ?
Ans: Yes, you can wash your E-Vehicle with water but NO high pressure should be used.
Q. How can I apply for Tunwal Electric scooter Dealership?
Ans: All the information is given above. You can call on number: +91 8448448763 . Or you can visit its official website for more details: click here.