Today, we will discuss about the cement business, if you are planning to start a cement dealership business, choosing ACC cement dealership would be a great option. In this article, we will discuss about the ACC cement dealership, Investment, profits & margin, Documents, Space Requirements and many more.
ACC Cement Franchise Wiki
ACC Limited is one of the largest producers of cement in India. It is a subsidiary of the Holcim Group. On 1 September 2006, the name of The Associated Cement Companies Limited was changed to ACC Limited. The company had been established in Mumbai, Maharashtra on 1 August 1936
ACC Cement Franchise Benefits
This is highly confidential information. Because this company had not disclosed it. You can only know about this after applying for the franchise. All this will be discussed when the basic criteria are met and fulfilled. You can know the procedure as follows.
Why to choose ACC cement dealership?
- ACC cement is one of the largest cement manufacturing companies in India.
- It has 17 cement manufacturing units and 90+ ready mix concrete plants all over the country.
- ACC cement is a pan India company and it has 50,000+ dealer and retail network all over the country.
- It provide good profits.
- You can start their dealership in very less investment
ACC Cement Franchise Cost, Investment
You need approximate INR 8-10 lakhs to start ACC Cement dealership.
- It totally depends on you that in which scale you are going to start this dealership.
- Dealership Security Deposit via DD :- 2 -3 lakhs( Maximum you can deposit 5 lakhs in which the company will give you interest around 4-5% per annum).
- Initial Stock Purchase :- Minimum of 2 lac
- Shop Interior and Warehouse -> 1 to 1.5 lakhs
- Labour for loading and unloading (1st month salary) -> 30,000 (3 people)
- Shop and godown cost -> (It depends on the area or your shop location).
- Vehicle for Delivery – If Required
ACC Cement Franchise Requirements
ACC Cement Franchise Area Required
The minimum shop area required to start an ACC Cement dealership is 500 -600 sq ft. However, if you are planning to sell other building materials together with cement then you may require more space.
- Minimum capacity :- 5000 kg
- Shop :- 100-150 sq ft.
- Godown :- 400-500 sq ft.
Make sure that your shop has enough parking space for loading and unloading cement .
ACC Cement Franchise Eligibility
- Applicant should completed the age of 21 years.
- Applicant qualification should be 10th /12th.
- The applicants should free from any criminal cases.
- Should Knowledge about the Cement Business.
ACC Cement Franchise Documents Required
- ID Proof :- Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Voter Card
- Address Proof :- Electricity Bill/Ration Card
- Qualification Certificate
- Photograph, Email Id, Mobile Number
- Current A/C and cancel Cheque.
- GST Number
- Outlet Trade license
- Shop agreement / Sale deed
- Rent agreement
ACC Cement Franchise Profit, ROI
You can expect a profit of around 3% to 6% on sales.
Your profit margin depends on the total sales you have made. If you are able to fulfill company’s monthly sales then you will be eligible for company bonus schemes.
These schemes usually start after 6 -8 months from the date, you start your dealership. If you succeed in meeting those sales targets then you can expect up to an 6% profit margin.
You have to give minimum of 5000 kg per month sell.
Franchise revenue depends on a wide range of factors, as does profit. How much money you can make from any franchise depends on a number of specific factors such as franchise location, labor costs, commercial lease rates and a number of other factors.
How To Apply For ACC Cement Franchise
To get an ACC Cement dealership, first, you need to contact your territory sales officer. You can get his number by calling ACC cement toll free customer care number 1800 1033 444.
Or you can contact ACC cement by visiting its official website
- In the official website you get a option of Contact Us, just click on it.
- On the contact-us page, you will get the phone number and email id of different region.
Once you get in touch with the area sales manager, he will guide you in setting up your cement dealership shop and help in managing your business.
Make sure that there is no any other ACC cement dealer in a 3-4 kilo meter radius from your planned shop. If there is any ACC cement dealer nearby, then the chances of you getting a dealership are very less.
ACC Cement Franchise Detail
Is It Profitable To Start Franchises?
Yes, It is very much profitable to start
Is ACC cement an Indian company?
ACC Ltd is India’s foremost manufacturer of cement and concrete. … The company was formed by merger of ten existing cement companies. In the year 1944 they established India’s first entirely indigenous cement plant at Chaibasa in Bihar. In the year 1956 they established bulk cement depot at Okhla Delhi.
Which cement is better ACC or UltraTech?
UltraTech Cement Ltd. has been able to withstand the recent sell-off in cement counters better than peers ACC Ltd. and Ambuja Cements Ltd., despite higher valuations. While shares of ACC and Ambuja Cements slipped 13 percent and 16 percent, respectively, in May, UltraTech was able to restrict the fall to 6 percent.
Who is owner of ACC cement?
Is ACC and Ambuja cement same?
LafargeHolcim, a global leader in innovative and sustainable building solutions and the parent company of two of India’s largest building materials companies – ACC and Ambuja Cements has been officially rebranded as Holcim Group.
Is ACC an MNC?
Acc Limited, Group Company Of Cement Major Swiss Mnc Holcim is a consumer services company based out of 164, Falcon`S Crest, G.D. Ambekar Marg, Parel East, , Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
What is common in ACC and Ambuja Cement?
It took control of Ambuja Cements, which in turn owns a 54.5 per cent stake in ACC. LafargeHolcim currently owns 63.62 per cent of Ambuja Cement. … ACC has a cement capacity of 33.5 MT while Ambuja has a capacity of 29.65 million tonnes.
So far we have shared the basics of franchise overview for this Franchise. It is the most profitable franchise. You will never doubt your decision to start this franchise. Go ahead and achieve your goal. If you find more information please feel free to share with us. Share your thoughts and we will definitely contact you with new franchise and opportunities. Stay Tuned for more franchise. Thank you