Berger Paint Dealership Cost, Profit, How To Apply, Investment, Requirements | SkillsAndTechSkillsandTech | August 12, 2021 |
Under Dealership, the company give you paint and company’s other product stock on the behalf of your deposit money and give rights to sell in the market by using their name.
Table of Contents
Berger Paint Dealership Wiki
Berger Paints Ltd is an Indian multinational paint company, based in Kolkata, India. This company has 16 manufacturing units in India, 2 in Nepal, 1 each in Poland and Russia. It has manufacturing units at Howrah and Rishra, Arinso, Taloja, Naltoli, Goa, Devla, Hindupur, Jejuri, Jammu, Puducherry and Udyognagar.
Berger Paint Dealership Benefits
- Berger Paints India Ltd is an Indian paint company based in India.
- The company is headquartered at Kolkata and has 16 manufacturing units in India, 2 in Nepal, 1 each in Poland and Russia.
- This is one of the 2nd largest company in India.
- This company has huge production of paint and make different varieties of paint
- It has distribution network of 25,000+ dealers…
- Gradually company introduces new new products and spread his network and dealers.
- So if anyone wants to start paint business then Berger Paint dealership is good for them.
Why to choose Berger Paint Dealership?
- India’s second-largest decorative paint manufacturing company.
- Trusted brand in India.
- Berger Paint has huge customer Network.
- You can easily start your shop.
- They offer very good profits & margin.
- You can start in very less investment.
- And it is very good brand in India.
Berger Paint Dealership Cost, Investment, Fee
You need approximate INR 10-15 lakhs to start Berger Paint dealership.
- It totally depends on you that in which scale you are going to start this dealership.
- Initial Stock Purchase & Fee 2.5 lakh to 3 lakhs (including GST)
- Color mixing machine 1.5 lakh to 2 lakhs (Semi- automatic and fully automatic)
- Shop Interior – 1 lakh to 1.5 lakh (Racks, interior, signage boards, furniture etc.)
- Computer system & printer = 50,000/-
- Other Expenses = 20,000/-
- Shop deposit and first month rent(Depends on area)
Berger Paint Dealership Requirements
The minimum space required to start an Berger Paint dealership is about 600 – 800 sq ft. However, if you are planning to sell other materials together with paint then you may require more space.
Shop Space: 150-200 sq ft.
Godown: 450-600 sq ft.
- Applicant should completed the age of 21 years.
- Applicant qualification should be 10th
- The applicants should free from any criminal cases.
- Should Knowledge about the Paint Business.
- ID Proof: Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Voter Card
- Address Proof: Electricity Bill/Ration Card
- Qualification Certificate
- Photograph, Email Id, Mobile Number
- Current A/C and cancel Cheque.
- Shop agreement / Sale deed
- Rent agreement
- GST Number
- Outlet Trade license
- Financial Documents
Berger Paint Dealership Profit, ROI
Your profits and margin depends on the total sales you have made. If you are able to make enough sales, then you will be eligible for company bonus schemes.These schemes usually start after 6 -12 months from the date, you start your dealership. If you succeed in meeting those sales targets, then you can expect good profits.
You can expect a profit margin of approximately 10% to 15% on Berger paints dealership.
This is highly confidential information. Because this company had not disclosed it. You can only know about this after applying for the franchise. All this will be discussed when the basic criteria are met and fulfilled. You can know the procedure as follows.
Franchise revenue depends on a wide range of factors, as does profit. How much money you can make from any franchise depends on a number of specific factors such as franchise location, labor costs, commercial lease rates and a number of other factors.
How To Apply For Berger Paint Dealership
You can Apply for this franchise at their official website. There you will get a form that you have to fill then company officials will contact you.
Berger Paint Dealership Contact Detail
Is It Profitable To Start Franchises?
Yes, It is very much profitable to start
So far we have shared the basics of franchise overview for this Franchise. It is the most profitable franchise. You will never doubt your decision to start this franchise. Go ahead and achieve your goal. If you find more information please feel free to share with us. Share your thoughts and we will definitely contact you with new franchise and opportunities. Stay Tuned for more franchise. Thank you