(BCA) whether BCA (BCA) is a computer course , which is conducted by almost every university . BCA (BCA)full form is bachelor of computer application , it is a degree equivalent to graduation after passing it you can do MCA. After doing BCA you can become a website developer or software developer in any company . In website developer , you have to create a new website and improved the old website , if u become a software developer than you have to create new software and upgrade the old softwares.
IS BCA good course after 12?
yes it is good course for students.
Bachelor in Computer Application (BCA) is an undergraduate degree course in computer applications. … The duration of the course is 3 years and divided into 6 semesters. It comprises of the themes like database, networking, arrangement , core programming languages like ‘C’ and ‘java
Who can take BCA course?
An aspirant should have passed Class 12 in any stream with English with minimum 45% marks in aggregate.
A student with an Arts , Commerce and science background too also can apply.
This course is a three year ,in many university semester wise examination is conducted for this and in some university the examination is conducted in annual level .
You can get (BCA) degree after successfully passing these exam .
IS BCA is software engineering ?
A ( BCA) student may be a software programmer with the knowledge of scripting also as programming languages like C, C++, Java, HTML, PHP etc.
IS BCA HARD?
nope depend on your hardworking.
(BCA) What is taught in the course?
1. Through this course you are taught software development.
2. Website designing is taught in BCA.
3. Computer networking is taught in the subject.
4. Computer Basic is taught in the subject.
5.Computer programming language is taught.
Some famous BCA entrance examination is as follows-
- AIMA UGAT– All India Management association
- IPU CET- Guru Govind Singh Indraprastha University
- SUAT- Sharda University
- BUMAT- Bharti Vidyapeeth
What student study during the BCA course
During the BCA course student are given information both hardware and software.
During this course student have to study mostly paper related to the computer subjects such as language c++ , java , php etc.
BCA Career prospect
- WEB DEVELOPER – Web developers design and create websites.When these artists do their jobs well, everything a few site seems to suit together superbly, from the colors and graphics, to the pictures and computer graphics to the navigation.
- SYSTEM ENGINEER – System engineering is an interdisciplinary field of engineering and engineering management that focus on how to design , integrate and manage complex system over their cycle . systems engineering ensures that all likely aspects of a projects or system are considered and integrated into whole.
- PROGRAMMER – computer programmer provide valuable services across economics sectors. creating code for software and computer application and programs . These professional add information technology , academic ,government services , and medical field -with additional career option .
- SOFTWARE DEVELOPER – Software developers are the creative minds behind computer programs . the most duties and responsibilities of software engineers include directing and participating in programming activities, monitoring, and evaluating system performance, and designing and implementing new programs and features.
- SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR – Installing and configuring network ,software and hardware. The System Administrator will collaborate and offer necessary technical support for firewall and network system. Ensuring high level security and maintain internal documents.
BEST CAREER OPTION AFTER BCA
- Get an MBA
- Become a data scientist
- Become a digital marketer
- Learn product management
- Enter the blockchain industry
- Become a cyber security expert
- Get an MCA
- Become technical
COLLEGES FOR BCA
- Christ university, bangalore
- Loyola college
- Kristu jayanti college
- delhi university
- amity university
- sharda university