Big Bazaar doesn’t care for a regular hypermarket; it is a place that satisfies all the requirements and demands of the customer and his family. Big Bazaar offers a wide variety of various items under one roof. The customers don’t have to stress over going around in various sorts of stores for each item they need. Big Bazaar have family unit things, office supplies and stationeries, daily staple goods and vegetables, drugs, kitchenware, gadgets, and so forth under a roof.
Big Bazar Franchise Big Bazaar Wiki
Big Bazaar was established in 2001; Big Bazaar is one of the most seasoned and largest hypermarkets chains of India, lodging about 250+ stores in more than 120 urban areas and towns across the country. It comes under the parent company Future Group.
Big Bazaar is an Indian retail store that operates as a chain of hypermarkets, markdown department stores, and supermarkets. The retail chain was established by Kishore Biyani under his parent organization Future Group which is known for having a significant unmistakable quality in Indian retail and fashion sectors.
Big Bazaar Parent Company
Big Bazaar is a subsidiary of “Future Group” organization. Big Bazaar is also the parent chain of Food Bazaar, Fashion at Big Bazaar (abbreviated as fbb), and eZone where at locations it houses all under one roof, while it is a sister chain of retail outlets like Brand Factory, Home Town, Central, eZone, and so forth.
Big Bazar Franchise Benefits
Just now, the owners of Big Bazaar company has invested a requisite amount of cash in re-designing Big Bazaar stores all across India. Their sole motive was to improve customer satisfaction from every single store. In fact, the little changes adapted by the company have led in a sales increase by total 11.5% per square feet with an annual increase of 13.4% from each store.
- Besides that, one of the major reasons to own the Big Bazaar franchise today is because of the company investments.
- Big Bazaar is increasing its network with sub-networks like Heritage Fresh stores and Easy Day.
- The company is inclining into increasing the business potential of up to 10,000 stores.
- The idea is to have a boom in sales by allocating a Big Bazaar store at every two-kilometer radius in urban India.
- With such an initiative, the company can do business at lower cost rates than e-commerce and e-retail store models. Therefore, now is the best time to invest money into starting the Big Bazaar franchise.
- How To Start Fruit Bar Making Business In India Cost, Profit, Business Plan, Requirements | SkillsAndTech
- How To Start Coconut Powder Making Business In India Cost, Profit, Business Plan, Requirements | SkillsAndTech
- How To Start Staple Pin Manufacturing Business In India Cost, Profit, Business Plan, Requirements | SkillsAndTech
- How To Start Carpet Making Business In India Cost, Profit, Business Plan, Requirements | SkillsAndTech
- How To Start Furniture Making Business In India Cost, Profit, Business Plan, Requirements | SkillsAndTech
Big Bazar Franchise Cost, Investment, Fee
Big bazaar franchisee demands its franchisor to have a superior sum of money as an investment. From legal processes to set up, it will need a handsome amount of money. So, here is the big bazaar franchise cost:
The setup charges are 5 lakh rupees
5 lakhs as a refundable security deposit
If you are not confident about the money you have, you can take request a loan from banks. There are certain banks that invest in profitable businesses like Big bazaar franchise. However, you have to convince them about your idea and policies. It is necessary to have enough capital for this business, so you can see a new horizon of profit.
Big Bazar Franchise Requirements
Whenever you have gotten the financial necessities, finalized the location the time has come to make your partnership official. Sign all the records and agreements related to the business deal with the parent company.
Whatever permits the company assigns or asks you to give, make sure to complete all the legalities, get all the licenses and keep the principles made by the company. The franchisor will probably have background information on the licenses and insurance expected to operate their business framework.
Big Bazar Franchise Profit, ROI
A Big bazaar franchise owner can have a 3-15% commission depending on the products they sell. However, the income potential is unlimited. Additionally, if you wish to carry out a recognition program for your store, that comes as a free trip!
How to Apply For Big Bazar Franchise
You can apply for this franchise at their official website. There you will get a form that you have to fill then company officials will contact you.
- Visit the official site of Big bazaar.
- Top off the franchise registration structure. Make certain to enter all the details with accurate information.
- Present the application structure on the web.
- Lastly, wait for the company representatives to contact you via telephone/email.
- To open a Big Bazaar Direct franchise, they should initially pay Rs. 1000 as application expenses and should submit KYC records for verification. When the reports are checked and they are chosen as a direct franchisee, they should make a venture of Rs. 5 Lakh.
Big Bazar Franchise Contact Detail
Official Address – Big Bazaar, fourth Floor, Tower C, 247 Park, LBS Marg, Vikhroli (West). Mumbai – 400 083
Big bazaar and food bazaar and FBB – 1800 2662 255
Ezone – 1800 2100 005
For easy day and heritage – 1800 2100 008
Future pay – 1800 2101 818
Foodhall – 1800 267 3333
Is It Profitable To Start Franchises?
Yes, It is very much profitable to start.
Does Big Bazaar give franchise?
Big Bachat Bazaar aims at making your everyday shopping very comfortable & relaxing. They provide the best quality available at the lowest prices.
What is the Business Model of Big Bazaar?
They offer franchise opportunity to interested candidates having space either owned or leased of 300 to 3000 sq ft.
What is Big Bazaar Direct franchise?
Big Bazaar Direct is a business model with a mix of digitization and brick-n-mortar store. Big Bazaar Direct will allow anyone, shopkeepers, aspiring entrepreneur, home makers, and different type of service providers like insurance agents etc to become a Big Bazaar Direct franchisee with an investment of Rs 3 lacs.
Big Bazaar is an excellent franchise when it comes to profit. Big Bazaar is a widespread name among the people, and that’s a primary aim for any good brand. In India, the retail business is one of the fastest-growing businesses. It contributes almost 10% of the total GDP and is also ranked in the top 5 retail markets in the world.