Starting a venture which belongs to the manufacturing business is a complicated decision to make. There are various segments and different types of products, items, parts that can be manufactured, choosing the right type of industry is crucial for a venture’s success. One of the booming industries or segments in the above field is the manufacturing of FMCG products. Fast-moving Consumable goods (FMCG) sector may have less profits, but business owner earns their share in volume rather than profit percentage. Dishwash Bar making business is also a part of the FMCG sector and a very profitable business if executed in a good manner.
Market Potential for Dishwash Bars
Understanding the market potential or the current market scenario of the product in which you plan to deal is a significant step to be taken. This stage is called as Market Research which is necessary to ensure that you avoid the obvious hurdles and excel in your business. The market potential for Dishwash Bars is as follows.
- The major use of a Dishwashing Bar is to clean all the dishes which are being used, however, a dishwash bar is also used for cleaning all other types of kitchen appliances. People no longer use different liquids or bars for the scrubbing of other appliances, they prefer using a Dishwash bar which is useful for most of the kitchen appliances.
- As we discussed above, the Dishwash Bar belongs to the FMCG sector and hence it is a product that is in constant demand. Every household requires or purchases a Dishwash Bar almost once or twice in two weeks, making the demand for the same on a high scale.
- Apart from the general public, there is also a huge demand for Dishwash bars among hotels, restaurants, various resorts, and so on. Having a Tie-up with such hotels or resorts is a difficult scenario, however, if you succeed in making them your regular customer, you can build a huge business.
- How To Start Fruit Bar Making Business In India Cost, Profit, Business Plan, Requirements | SkillsAndTech
- How To Start Coconut Powder Making Business In India Cost, Profit, Business Plan, Requirements | SkillsAndTech
- How To Start Staple Pin Manufacturing Business In India Cost, Profit, Business Plan, Requirements | SkillsAndTech
- How To Start Carpet Making Business In India Cost, Profit, Business Plan, Requirements | SkillsAndTech
- How To Start Furniture Making Business In India Cost, Profit, Business Plan, Requirements | SkillsAndTech
Licenses Required for Dishwash Bar Making Business
A. GST Registration
B. Firm Registration
C. Trade License
D. Current Account
E. IEC Code
F. Trade Mark
G. Udyog Aadhar MSME Registration
I. BIS Certificate
J. ISO 9001 Certificate
Raw Materials Required for Dishwash Bar making Business
As they say, the quality of your end product would depend on the type of raw materials which you have chosen. Hence, it is important that you acquire your raw materials for making dishwash bars from the right sources. A handful of Raw Materials that you may require are as follows.
B. Fatty Acids
D. Compounds of similar nature
E. Hand Tools
F. optical brighteners
H. alkylbenzene sulphonate
Equipment Required for Dishwashing Bar Making Business
Another diversification of your capital would be for the buying of the equipment which is necessary for the manufacturing of Dishwashing Bar. The Equipment required is as follows.
C. Bar making machines
D. Packaging Materials
E. Mixing Machine
F. Cutting Machine
G. Packaging Machine
H. Miscellaneous Equipment
I. Weighing Scale
Investment required For Dishwash Bar Making Business
The investment amount required for any business would highly impact the decision of an individual regarding the same. Since Dishwash Bar belongs to the FMCG sector, the capital required is relatively lower than other businesses. An estimated investment required for Dishwash Bar Making Business is given below.
|Small Scale||4 to 8 lakhs|
|Medium Scale (Multiple)||8 to 20 lakhs|
Manufacturing Process of Dishwash Bar
Depending on the type of machine that you use for the manufacturing of the Dishwash Bar, the process would differ. It is significant for a business owner to pay extra attention to the method of manufacturing, as it helps to lower the cost of the process and hence earn more profits in the process. The usual manufacturing process of Dishwash Bar is mentioned as follows.
- The first step comprises of adding and mixing the combination of ingredients such as sodium tripolyphosphate and chlorinated trisodium phosphate. However, this is to be ensured that the mixture of the same is dry before it is dropped in the ventilated vessel.
- After some time passes by, there is the addition of water in the mixture at regular intervals. You need to pay close attention throughout the process unless the machine which you use is of the latest version. If more or less amount of water is added to the solution then it may disrupt the end product.
- After that, the mixture of the same produced is separated from the vessel and passed through another machine, which straightens the solution into the required form. After that, the cutting machine is used to separate all the bars in the size which is needed.
Location for Dishwash Bar making unit
Your manufacturing unit has to be at the most favoured or the preferred place for making things efficient and smooth. The usual recommendation for any type of manufacturing unit is to have a place where there is an easy reach for water, electricity, and also the required raw materials from the point of supply. If we talk about the Dishwash Bar manufacturing unit, it would be beneficial to have your unit in an industrial zone. As discussed above, having a unit in an industrial zone would give you easy access to all the things.
Another factor that has to be considered before selecting a manufacturing unit for your Dishwash Bar making business is the required area. According to the scope of your business, that is small, medium or large scale the required area would vary. On an average you can consider having a unit which ranges in the area of 500 to 1000 sq. ft, that’s the bare minimum which you would require for setting up your business, handling all the storage for raw materials and any additional equipment, some spare areas, and so on.