Ghasitaram’s Sweets Franchise is one of the Indian cuisine brands most trusted and preferred on local and global markets.
About Ghasitaram’s Sweets
Established in 1916, by the famous Shri. Ghasitaram Ji, the company is a name to count on and has surpassed its bounds.
His son, Shri Goverdhandas Ji, brought his son to India. And his grandson, Shri Vippan Bajaj, and his grandson, Shri Kunal Bajaj, took it to him today.Nowadays they are one of the leading suppliers of original Indian sweets, top namesake items, top quality dry fruits, and salty snacks.
Their products are made utilizing selected raw materials, excellent quality components, and pure ghee under most hygienic conditions.
Their extensive list of renowned customers is composed of five-star hotels, restaurants, flight kitchens, canteens, export shops, caterers, subcontractors all around Mumbai, and all over the world.
It will respect their devoted customers and satisfy them. To produce the highest quality and delicious items.
Ghasitaram’s Sweets Franchise Model
See Also: HITACHI ATM Franchise
|Investment||Rs. 10 lakhs|
|Area Required||300 sq. ft.|
|Franchise Fee||Rs. 3 lakhs|
Features Of Ghasitaram’s Sweets Franchise
- Their objective is to make the globe enjoy its rich Indian history in its authentic form through its gastronomic specialties.
- The guests throughout the world have delight and happiness.
- To encourage the emergence of India as a global participant in the food industry on international markets. They want the sweetness to spread everywhere.
- Site & Setup: help in selecting the best restaurant location as well as helping with the set-up operations including restaurant design.
- Training Program: Comprehensive training program for managing corporate activities. Training Program Chef and primary staff training before restaurant operations commence.
See Also: Mithaas Franchise
- Supply and Sourcing: facilitation for efficient sourcing from trusted and dependable providers of raw materials and equipment, such as stoves, coolers, freezers, and cooktops.
- Campaign for marketing: sharing expertise and knowledge about marketing and communicating the restaurant offers.
- OSM: Provision of Operations Manual containing for franchise operations mandatory & recommended specifications, standards, operating processes & norms.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What Is The Model Of The Ghasitaram’s Sweets Franchise?
The model of the Ghasitaram’s Sweets Franchise is Shop.
What Is The Franchise Fee Of The Ghasitaram’s Sweets Franchise?
The franchise fee of the Ghasitaram’s Sweets Franchise is Rs. 3 lakhs.