IFFCO eBazar Ltd.(IeBL) is a 100% owned subsidiary of IFFCO Ltd. IFFCO BAZAR outlets are operating under the brand name of IFFCO BAZAR.
The full scale commercial operations started in April, 2016.
The objective is to provide modern retail experience to the Indian farmers by delivering agricultural inputs & other services under one roof.
IFFCO Bazar Franchise Wiki
IFFCO BAZAR also provides services like soil testing, Health Check-up etc. at its outlets. The products being made available to the farmers are seeds, fertilizers, bio fertilizers, pesticide, bio stimulants, cattle feed, sprayers and other agri implements.
Since inception the Company has expanded its operations in more than 26 States with 1,796 stores under operation which include franchisee and Business Associates. IFFCO eBazar Ltd. offers an attractive franchisee model scheme to partner with the rural entrepreneur.
The products being made available to the farmers are seeds, fertilizers, bio fertilizers, pesticide, bio stimulants, sprayers and other agri implements. The facility of soil health checking is also extended at IFFCO Bazar centres.
IFFCO Bazar outlets also provide Health Check-up services through its outlets in UP, MP, Haryana, West Bengal, Rajasthan and Bihar.
During 2020-21, IFFCO Bazar stores sold 12.06 Lakh MT Fertilisers which is about 30% higher than the last Financial year. Also, IFFCO Bazar’s online platform delivered around 3 lakh items valuing ₹ 7 Crore at farmers’ doorstep across the country.
IFFCO Bazar Franchise Benefits
- IFFCO BAZAR is India’s largest fertilizer manufacturer and distributor.
- Each farmer mostly uses IFFCO’s products and is also liked by them.
- IFFCO has a large customer network.
- IFFCO Bazaar provides self-employment, which helps you for your better livelihood.
- IFFCO BAZAR gives you full support in setting up your shop.
- IFFCO BAZAR provides toll free phone facility for any inquiries.
- It provides high quality fertilizers at the right time and in sufficient quantities to farmers to increase crop productivity.
- Commitment to health, safety, environment and forestry development to enrich the quality of community life.
- It creates a culture of team building, empowerment and innovation that will aid in the incremental development of employees and enable the achievement of strategic objectives.
- It promotes a culture of trust, openness and mutual concern to make working for stakeholders a stimulating and challenging experience.
- Building a value driven organization with a superior and responsive customer focus.
- A true commitment to transparency, accountability and integrity in theory and practice.
- Acquiring, assimilating and adopting reliable, efficient and cost-effective technologies.
- Sourcing of raw material for production of Phosphatic Fertilizers at economical cost by entering into Joint Ventures outside India.
- Ensuring development in core and non-core areas.
- A true cooperative society committed to promote the cooperative movement in the country. Emerging as a dynamic organization, focusing on strategic strengths, seizing opportunities.
IFFCO Bazar Franchise Cost, Investment
You will need a lot of money for the dealership of IFFCO Bazar. Investment also depends on your land, if the land for business is your own then you will save a lot of money and if you buy land or take it on rent then you may have to spend a lot of money. In this you will have to spend for stock, security fee, shop, godown, electricity, water facility, etc.
IFFCO Bazar Franchise Cost
- Security Fees :- Rs 1 to 2 lakh
- Shop Cost :- Rs 4 to 5 lakhs
- Godown Cost :- Rs.8 to 10 lakh
- Total Cost :- Rs 15 to 20 lakhs
IFFCO Bazar Franchise Requirements
IFFCO Bazar Franchise Space Required
Shop Space :- 500-600
Godown Space :- 1000-1500
IFFCO Bazar Franchise Eligibility
- First of all the applicant should be an Indian citizen.
- The minimum age of the applicant should be 21 years.
- The applicant should have B.Sc Agriculture or B.Sc Chemistry as one of the subjects.
- The applicant should have complete business knowledge.
IFFCO Bazar Franchise Documents Required
During applying for IFFCO Bazar franchise some of your documents are checked. You should have the following documents when you are applying for IFFCO Bazar Franchise.
IFFCO Bazar Franchise Personal Document
- ID Proof :- Aadhaar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card
- Address Proof :- Ration Card, Electricity Bill
- Bank Account With Passbook
- Photograph, Email ID, Phone Number
- GST Number
- Business Pan Card
- Qualification Certificate
IFFCO Bazar Franchise Property Document
- Complete Property Document with Address
- Lease Agreement
- All Type NOC
IFFCO Bazar Franchise Products
- NANO UREA
- WATER SOLUBLE FERTILISER
- BIO FERTILISER
- SECONDARY AND MICRONUTRIENTS
- PLANT GROWTH PROMOTER
- AGRI IMPLEMENTS
- FOOD & NUTRITION
IFFCO Bazar Franchise Profit, ROI
You can earn lakhs of rupees profit. Because the company makes many types of products and the demand for its products is also very high. The company gives a different profit/margin on each product. This information is given to you at the time of taking the dealership, but still you can contact the company directly for more information.
Franchise revenue depends on a wide range of factors, as does profit. How much money you can make from any franchise depends on a number of specific factors such as franchise location, labor costs, commercial lease rates and a number of other factors.
How To Apply For IFFCO Bazar Franchise
- First of all, you need to visit the company’s official website for the IFFCO BAZAR Franchise.
- After this you have to click on Apply Now here on the home page.
- When you click on Apply Now it will ask you for your mobile number. After entering the mobile number, you have to click on Send OTP.
- After this, an OTP will come on your phone. If you verify by entering this OTP, then a form will open in front of you.
- After this, fill all your details given in the form properly like name, address, email id, phone number, your business etc.
- After entering the personal details, the qualification you have like we told earlier that you must have B.Sc Agriculture or B.Sc with Chemistry, you must put it here.
- After this, if you have GST, then you put the information of GST here. Put all the investment and all their details here.
- After this, you have to click on submit. After submitting your application will be submitted.
- After this, you will be contacted by their field office on behalf of IFFCO Bazaar itself. So in this way you can apply for the IFFCO Bazaar Franchise.
IFFCO Bazar Franchise Contact Details
IFFCO eBazar Ltd.
IFFCO Sadan, C-1, Distt. Center, Saket,
New Delhi -110017
Monday to Saturday – 9am to 6pm
Is It Profitable To Start Franchises?
Yes, It is very much profitable to start
So far we have shared the basics of franchise overview for this Franchise. It is the most profitable franchise. You will never doubt your decision to start this franchise. Go ahead and achieve your goal. If you find more information please feel free to share with us. Share your thoughts and we will definitely contact you with new franchise and opportunities. Stay Tuned for more franchise. Thank you