Every once in a while, there comes a company or a brand in the market that shakes things up for everyone. This is exactly what happened with the arrival of Reliance Jio in the telecom sector. Reliance Jio managed to attract large amounts of potential customers by providing telecom services at really low costs without compromising on the quality or the performance. The prices were so low that the competitors never stood a chance against Jio.
The broadcast sector, which has revolutionized over the years – from having only one TV channel to having a cable connection with multiple channels and then making a shift to set-top boxes, is about to go through some drastic changes again.
Launched on 5 September 2019, Jio DTH is on its way to change the way content is consumed by people at home by providing DTH and internet services at comparatively lower prices. Apart from the traditional TV channels, gaming services and high-speed internet will also be a part of the services provided by JioFiber and Jio DTH services.
The business model that has been adopted by Reliance for Jio DTH is pretty simple. The company plans to earn money through the sale of Jio set-top boxes and subsequently through monthly or yearly fees that will be paid by subscribers for the continuous availability of services of JioFiber and Jio DTH.
What Are Benefits For Jio DTH Franchise:
- There are a lot of benefits to being associated with Reliance Jio. It is a case of maximum profit with a low rate of risk.
- One of the benefits of being an owner of the Jio DTH franchise is that the investment amount is the lowest in the whole DTH industry.
- Set-top boxes of both standard definition and high definition will be available at budget-friendly costs.
- Customer care services will also be available 24×7 for the franchisee in case he or she faces any issues or inquiries.
Reliance Jio Franchise Opportunities:
- A person wanting to be an owner of a Jio DTH franchise has to fulfill certain obligations to get the dealership.
- The first requirement that needs to be fulfilled by the potential franchisee is that he or she needs to have an area or space of approximately 150 to 250 square feet, which is required to set up the store.
- The place can either be owned or rented by the applicant.
- To become an owner of a Jio DTH franchise, a person can either go to the official website of the company and fill out the application form there or they can pay a visit to the nearest Jio center.
- Documents like PAN card, Aadhar card, 6 passport size photos, bank statements of the past six months, photos of the space or godown and highest qualification degree are required to be submitted along with the application form to apply for JIO DTH dealership.
What Is Cost and Requirements For Jio DTH Franchise:
- The cost of investment for a Jio dealership depends on the type of franchise an individual opts for. There are two types of franchises for Jio DTH.
- The first type of dealership is where the franchisee will be responsible for the maintenance of sim cards, their activations and all the services related to recharges, whether they are on a monthly, quarterly or yearly basis.
- In the second type of dealership, the responsibility of the franchisee is only to sell the Jio hardware products and provide all related support to customers.
- Another thing that determines the cost of investment is the place of business. If the area is rural, then the investment cost will be lower as there will be a lack of customers.
- Also, only limited services will be available for that store. For a store in an urban area, the cost of investment will be in lakhs.
Though there is no type-specific or location-specific cost breakdown available on the internet, the following shows the general costs that one might have to incur to get a Jio dealership:
- The capital investment required for the running of the DTH workstation comes to around 2 lakh rupees.
- The cost to furnish the whole store will come around 3 to 5 lakh rupees.
- Dealership fees of Rs.50,000 will have to be paid to the company.
- Depending on the location of the store, a one-time refundable amount of Rs.15,000, Rs.50,000 or Rs.75,000
- rupees will be charged by the company.
- The franchisee needs to hire at least 10 employees for the store. Each of those employee’s salaries will come around 12,000 to 20,000 rupees per month.
How Much Is Profit or Return on Investment (ROI) For Jio DTH Franchise:
Reliance Jio is now one of the top leading telecom companies in India and has a bright future. As the company is ready to start It’s cable tv or Direct To Home(DTH) services, they will need distributors and dealers to spread It all over India.
After looking over on Jio Data Plans and Jio DTH Plans, It can be said that as a dealer or franchisee of Reliance Jio Cable TV/DTH services you will have to not face a single problem for selling It. People will love to buy It as soon as It’ll be available in their locality.
So, surely It’ll be a profitable business for those who are going to be a Jio Gigafiber DTH TV Dealer cum Distributor.
How To Get Jio Dealership and Franchise
Who can apply for Jio dealership?
If you are an Indian citizen and you have valid government ids like PAN card, Aadhar card, voter card or passport details, you can request for the franchise.
How to apply for Jio DTH Distributorship?
- Visit the official site www.jio.com
- Go to “JIO DTH Booking”
- Follow the “rule first come first serve” rule in Jio DTH Franchise
- Only selected applicants will be eligible for this service.
- There is no such information about this product valid so don’t believe in rumors.
- Daily visit the official website to check the latest news.
Basic Requirements of Jio DTH Dealership Price
- One Time Refundable Deposit
- For Small Cities – Rs. 15,000(Expected)
- For Medium Cities – Rs. 50,000(Expected)
- For Metro Cities – Rs. 75,000(Expected)
- You must have a minimum of 250 square feet area for Jio DTH Dealership with the permanent address of the shop.
- The Office should be well furnished. It will require an investment of around 3 to 5 lakh rupees.
- Minimum 5 workers require (not mentioned in JIO Information booklet).
Jio DTH Dealers Will Be Asked For:
- Applicant Name
- Applicant Address
- District, City, and State
- Investment Capability
- Shop or Office Address
- Space Availablity
- Expected Sales
- Experience In DTH Industries
Is Any Skill Is Required To Open Jio DTH Franchise & Dealership
There are no restrictions on who can start reliance Jio franchise; however, a person having previous experience of the distribution system of a well-known brand will be preferred. In addition to that, the franchise business aspirants should have a provision of space. They should be good at maintaining interpersonal relationships with employees, the Reliance Jio team, and, most importantly, the customers.
Reliance JIO DTH Dealership: Types
Reliance Jio and its dedicated team have open applications for two different types of Reliance Jio DTH Dealerships. The first type of dealership are those who will take entire charge of maintaining sim cards, their activations and all services related to recharges – monthly, quarterly or annually. The second type of Reliance Jio DTH Dealership are those who will be responsible for selling and providing JIO hardware products and support related to it.
These products would include things like Reliance LYF phone, Jio Fi Modem and Reliance Jio DTH. You can choose the type of dealership you are looking at, though the investments amounts mentioned above remain more or less the same for both the types.
While Reliance is trying to expand their reach as far and wide as possible within the country, currently the below listed cities are open to set up a Reliance JIO DTH Franchise or dealership–
Agra, Alappuzha, Aurangabad, Ahmedabad, Alwar, Bharatpur, Bangalore, Bhikaner, Bhopal, Bodh Gaya, Bhubneshwar, Bhavngar, Chennai, Chandigarh, Calangute, Chittauragh, Cuttack, Coimbatore, Delhi, Dehradun, Diu island, Dalhousie, Ernakulam, Faridabad, Gangtok, Gaya, Gurgaon, Gwaloir, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Haridwar, Indore, Imphal, Jaipur, Jabalpur, Jalandhar, Jodhpur, Jaisalmer, Junagadh, Jamshedpur, Khajuraho, Kanyakumari, Kanpur, Kochi, Khandala, Kolkata, Kota, Kodaikanal, Kovalam, Kottayam, Ludhiana, Lucknow, Manali, Madhurai, Mumbai, Mangalore, Mathura, Mount Abu, Margao, Mysore, Mussoorie, Noida, Nagpur, Nainital, Patna, Panaji, Porbandar, Port Blair, Pondicherry, Pune, Pushkar, Puri, Ranchi, Rajkot, Rameshwaram, Secundrabad, Sanchi, Surat, Shimla, Thiruchchirapalli, Thrissur, Thanjavur, Tirunelvello, Tirumala, Udaipur, Varanasi, Vododra, Vijawada, Vishakapatnam and Vasco Da Gama.
What Are Contact Details For Jio Franchise and dealership
JIO Official site –
Contact customer care–
Head Office –
Reliance Corporate Park, No.8 A Wing, 1st Floor, 5 TTC Industrial Area, Thane Belapur Road, Ghansoli, Navi Mumbai – 400701.
More About the Company:
Jio is an Indian telecommunications company that is a subsidiary of Reliance Industries. The company has its headquarters in the city of Mumbai. The company was registered in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, on 15 February 2007 as Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited, but it was not until 2015 that the company started its operations. After a soft launch in December of 2015, Jio became publicly available on 5 September 2016. Today, with over 355.17 million subscribers, Jio has become the second-largest mobile network provider in India and ranks 4th on the list of largest mobile networks in the world.
Apart from mobile network services, the company has also ventured into other business areas. An affordable line of phones named ‘Jiophones’, wi-fi routers with the name ‘JioFi’, a bundle of multimedia apps on Google Play, are some examples of that.
Everyone is waiting for this Reliance JIO DTH Services and Reliance DTH dealership registration to launch all across India. There is expectation that the company will launch Reliance JIO Gigafiber, Jio Broadband Service and JIO Cable DTH/TV Services with a welcome offer of 3 months free subscription.