About BisleriBisleri International is an Indian brand operational in India and neighboring countries offering bottled water and other drinks. Initially, an Italian brand, it was bought and founded with Italian founder and Indian businessman Jyantilal Chauhan in 1969, and it has been a household name in India since then. A million-dollar company, which was previously under Parle Group, is now a private company. The company initially sold soda in two variants, bubby and still, carbonated and non-carbonated mineral water, with only three outlets in India. The company grew and is now a 210 million dollar company with multiple products in the same category and 135 operational plants for production and bottling. Bisleri sells bottled mineral water in eight different sizes with quantities ranging from 20 liters to 250 ML. Other offerings of the brand currently include Club Soda, Vedica – natural water from the Himalayas, Fonzo – a fizzy mango drink, Spicy – a cola style masala soda, and Limonata – a lemon, minty soda. Other products from its predecessor, included very popular GoldSpot, Limca, and ThumpsUp, of which Gold Spot is discontinued, and Coca-Cola has acquired the other two. The most significant aspect of Bisleri as a brand is the trust it has acquired as safe mineral water and is preferred over its competitors, which are many. The brand remains unaffected by the emerging bottled water business and is continuing to thrive.
What Are Bisleri Dealership Investmnet CostLand Cost: – Rs. 10 Lakhs To Rs. 15 Lakhs (If the land is own, it will not cost money) Distributorship Fees: – Rs. 2 Lakhs To Rs. 5 Lakhs Storage / Godown Cost: – Rs. 2 Lakhs To Rs. 7 Lakhs Vehicle Cost: – Rs. 2 Lakhs To Rs. 5 Lakhs Other Charges: – Rs. 1 Lakhs To Rs. 1.5 Lakhs Total Investment: – Rs. 5 Lakhs To Rs. 15 Lakhs
Who can apply for Bisleri Distributorship ?The distributorship is open for everyone.Any Indian citizen of India can request for dealership.However,you need to fulfill the Bisleri basic business criteria.
What are the documents needed For Bisleri Distributorship?
- ID Proof : Aadhaar Card , Pan Card , Voter Card
- Address Proof : Electricity Bill ,Ration Card
- Bank account details for business transaction
- Color Photograph, Email ID , Phone Number
How much storage area Is required For Bisleri DistributorshipIt depends on what would be stocking capacity.If you stock in very large volume then you need large godown.However with minimum 150 Square Feet To 200 Square Feet you can start distributorship.
- Godown :- 1500 Square Feet To 2000 Square Feet
- Other Space :- 200 Square Feet To 400 Square Feet
How to apply for Bisleri Distributorship ?If you want to register for Bisleri Distributorship, follow the steps given below.
- Go to their official website https://www.bisleri.com/.
- On the home page, you will get the option of a CONTACT US, click on it.
- A contact us form will open in front of you after clicking the option contact us.
- Fill all the information inside the form correctly and submit the form.
Who Provides sales training Bisleri DistributorshipThe training is provided by the company’s stuff.They scheduled workshop where you learn about business.In this workshop you learn how to manage inventory,how to approach retailers and introduce new launched product. How to become a successful Bisleri Distributor ? You should always keep in mind that you can only be successful when you put your best effort.This is not limited to Bisleri but for all brands.Here are some exclusive tips for you,checkout below :
- Pre sales check – It is important to confirm who has the requirement.When its done check the stock and billing ready for your retailers.
- Greet your customer with respect
- Stock check and growth mapping – It is often seen that your customer feel delight when you check their stock and suggest.
- Explain the benefits of products so that they stock your products.
- Presentation – It is the most vital part for all sales.Here comes Grooming,confidence,politeness and client impression matter a lot.
How to start a Bisleri franchiseBisleri franchise or dealership can be sought by contacting the company’s offices in various states. You can also write to them at their official mailing address and use the contact us form to forward your business proposals. There may be multiple distributors already in your city to whom you can contact to get a franchise of your own. And, with a cue from the company, you can begin the process of starting your own franchise.
Contact Details for Bisleri Dealership
Bisleri ContactContact Form
1. MumbaiBisleri International Pvt. Ltd. Western Express Highway, Andheri (East), Mumbai – 400 099 Email firstname.lastname@example.org Phone +91 7045050505+91 7045554545
2. New DelhiBisleri International Pvt. Ltd 60, Shivaji Marg, New Delhi -110015 Email email@example.com Phone 011-45191208/1800112937
3. BangaloreBisleri International Pvt. Ltd. 29/33, Udaygiri Village, Devanhalli Taluk, Bengaluru, Karnataka- 562 110 Email firstname.lastname@example.org Phone +91 9900979899+91 9972528888
4. ChennaiBisleri International Pvt. Ltd. 7/3, Parivakkam Main Road, Leelavathi Nagar, Senneerkuppam, Poonamallee, Chennai, Tamilnadu- 600 056 Email email@example.com Phone 044-2680 2066044-2680 2065+91 9566277277
5. KolkataBisleri International Pvt. Ltd. Unit Number DGK 506, 5th Floor The Galleria, Action Area 1 BG Block, New Town Kolkata: 700156 Email firstname.lastname@example.org Phone 8373049584
6. HyderabadBisleri International Pvt. Ltd. 6-3-609/138, Anand Nagar Colony, Khairatabad, Hyderabad, Telangana – 500004 Email email@example.com Phone +91 8106622221+91 9963334456
7. PuneBisleri International Pvt Ltd, Dhanraj Complex, Survey No: 55/8, Shop no 1,2,3,6,7,&8. Wadgaon Bk, Mumbai Bangalore highway, Pune – 411041 Email firstname.lastname@example.org Phone +91 8007116161
8. AhmedabadBisleri International Pvt. Ltd., Plot No.2410/11, Phase – II Gidc, Chhatral, Tal. Kalol, Dist. Gandhinagar, Ahmedabad, Gujarat – 382729 Email email@example.com Phone +91 9586002222
9. LucknowBisleri International Pvt.Ltd. Roshnabad, Ghaila IIM. Road, Near – Yadav Chauraha Lucknow-226013 Email firstname.lastname@example.org Phone 0120-2777286/287
10. JaipurBisleri International Pvt. Ltd. E-12/A,Road No.1, Vishwakarma Industrial Area, Jaipur, Rajasthan – 302 013. Email email@example.com Phone 0141-515 0000
11. KeralaBisleri International Pvt Ltd, 18/470, Near Yakkara railway gate, West Yakkara Palakkad Kerala – 678001 Email firstname.lastname@example.org Phone +91 9895555070
12. VishakapatnamBisleri International Pvt. Ltd. Maarikavalasa Village, Paradesipalem Post, Vishakapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 531 163 Email email@example.com Phone +91 9963334456+91 8106622221
13. RudrapurBisleri International Pvt. Ltd. Plot No. 55 & 65, Sector 4, Iie, Pantnagar, Rudrapur District, Uttarakhand- 263 153 Email firstname.lastname@example.org Phone +91 9997196480
14. SahibabadBisleri International Pvt. Ltd. 19/1 A, Site 4, Industrial Area, Sahibabad, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh- 201 010 Email email@example.com Phone 0120-27772860120-2777287 We hope, this detailed article about the Bisleri dealership will help you in taking steps towards starting your mineral water business in your area.