Computer studies have become an inevitable part of learning and education today. It adds value to the person who is already highly educated academically. Higher academic studies however have become less meaningful when computer knowledge does not accompany it in today’s context.
People are more inclined towards becoming computer literate and illiteracy or lack of computer knowledge is considered a big minus. While many computer institutes have invaded the Indian education sector, none of them are comparable to NIIT. We enlist below key details pertaining to becoming a NIIT Franchise in India.
About NIIT Technologies Educational Franchise
NIIT which was started in 1981 was initially into computer education. Through the years it has become one of India’s leading Global Talent Development Corporation. It focuses in providing the Indian business with trained human resources.
The prestigious institution has made its presence felt in more than 40 countries. NIIT trains students in mainstream fields like Finance, IT, Insurance and Banking. Besides these, NITT also imparts trainings in the field of Vocational Skills, Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO), Executive Management Association and Business Process management (BPM).
What Are Benefits of Starting NIIT Technologies Educational Franchise
- NIIT was started in 1981. The Aim of NIIT is to educate about computer knowledge.
- It was recognized as one of the leading Global Talent Development Corporation.
- It mainly focuses on providing the Indian business with a trained human resource.
- NIIT trained students are mainly from the fields like IT, Banking, Insurance, and Finance. They also provide training in the field of Business process management, Vocational skills, Executive Management Association.
- NIIT was awarded for oriented courses. Ex: NIIT was awarded as Year Award for Education and Information Technology by Franchise plus Magazine.
How Much Is Cost For NIIT Technologies Educational Franchise
The cash component required to become a NITT Franchise is a reasonable one for the kind of brand it is. The total amount required to become a NITT Franchise is 15 to 20 Lakhs only. However, if the Franchise wants to make the centre look professional with all high class facilities, the investment may raise up to 40 Lakhs.
What Are Requirements For NIIT Technologies Educational Franchise
How Much Area Is Required For NIIT Technologies Educational Franchise
Taking all these things into consideration, NIIT recommends a minimum of 1500 to 3000 square feet space for a Franchise center. NIIT provides the Franchise with its brand materials to be displayed in the Franchise centre. The basic courses are all designed by NIIT and made available to students online. The responsibility of the Franchise gets limited to appoint suitable tutors.
Who can apply for NIIT franchise in India
The person who want to apply for NIIT franchise should be graduate in any subject. He should have wide knowledge of the regional market. He should be First time Entrepreneur and self employed in business and have 1-3 years of experience in any functional area, preferably at the middle management level. He should be financially sound to invest 60-70% in the project. He should be completely committed and devoted to this venture
- NIIT organizes induction programs for new Business Partners and their staff.
- NIIT undertakes Faculty and Counselor training and certification.
- NIIT hosts sales and marketing training periodically.
- NIIT conducts ongoing training for new products.
- NIIT designs the admission process.
- NIIT conducts online examinations for students.
- NIIT offers a special data management system for maintaining student records and managing center operations.
Marketing and Advertising Support:
- NIIT rolls out marketing and advertising initiatives at a national level.
- For region-specific advertising, NIIT provides aid to Business Partners, which is subject to a minimal charge.
- NIIT offers new Business Partners an initial start-up kit containing product brochures and promotional material, which is subject to a minimal charge.
1. Educational Qualifications:
- The candidate should be a graduate in any discipline.
2. Financial Qualifications:
- The individual should possess the ability to mobilize resources through internal and external means. He/she should have the capability to personally invest around 50-60 percent of the total project cost.
Business Experience and Skills:
The individual should:
- Possess 1-3 years of experience in any functional area, preferably at the middle management level.
- Be a first-time entrepreneur.
- Be self-employed in business.
The individual should:
- Share the vision and values of NIIT in the field of Talent Development.
- Devote full-time attention to the venture or source professional help to run it.
- The candidate should have complete knowledge of the regional and local market.
How To Apply For NIIT Technologies Educational Franchise
With all the Marketing and advertisement Support, Systems and Training Support offered by NIIT to its Franchisees success is just a door away for NIIT Franchisees. Apply through the Application Form from the purpose in NIIT official website to become its Franchise
What Are Contact Details for NIIT Technologies Educational Franchise
Corporate Office NIIT Limited, 85, Sector 32, Institutional Area, Gurgaon,
Phone- 91-124-4293078, 91-124-4293000
Job In Walmart Canada
For NIIT franchise in Northern region like Delhi, Haryana, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh etc you can contact
Regional Office – North
NIIT Limited, 8, Balaji Estate, Kalkaji,
New Delhi – 110019.
Phone – 91-11-40563033 Email:- firstname.lastname@example.org
For NIIT franchise in Eastern region like Bihar, West bengal, Orissa, Eastern Uttar Pradesh etc you can contact
Regional Office – East
NIIT Ltd. ILS-(IT) India, East
6B, Pretoria Street, Kolkata- 700071
Phone- 91-33-30570017, Extn-5017
For NIIT franchise in Western region like Mumbai, other part of Maharashtra, Gujarat, Rajasthan, Goa etc you can contact
Regional Office – West
NIIT Limited, 4th Flr Tower A, Marwah Centre, Krishanlal Marwah Marg,
Off Saki Vihar Road,Andheri (E)
Mumbai – 400072
Phone- 91-22-40103030, 91-22-40103000/5
For NIIT franchise in Southern region like Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Kerala etc you can contact
Regional Office – South
#38 4th B Cross V Block,
Industrial Layout, Koramangala,
The country today witnesses around 3500 NIIT centers across India preparing students for their future career enabling achievement of their objectives. It has received the Top IT Training Company in India award for the past 18 years continuously from the famous IT Magazine Data Quest. This is not the only award that has been given to NIIT. NIIT through its employment oriented courses has been recognised for many awards by many organizations.