OLA is a famous cab company. OLA Company is well known for cab booking facility. The company headquarters in Bangalore. OLA Company is going to launch OLA electric scooter dealership. The company is already selling scooter in Netherlands. Now they are entering in India for selling the scooter.
Table of Contents
Is OLA Electric Scooter Franchise being a profitable business?
If you wish to start a new business and you are ready to make an investment, then OLA electric scooter franchise can be a great business with a new and fresh idea. It will be a profitable business. Everyone knows that the prices of petrol and diesel are going high day by day. In that case, the demand for electric scooters is raised rapidly. Even the famous car brands like Tata, Maruti, Hyundai are also try to shifting their vehicles from petrol to electric. Some of the renowned car manufactures have stopped the production of diesel vehicles. Everyone knows that in the coming days, diesel vehicles are not cost-efficient. The maintenance cost is also high for diesel and petrol vehicles.
Will people buy OLA Scooter
OLA scooter will be available in 10 stunning colours with gloss and matty colours.
2. Top Speed
The top speed will be up to 115 km/hr.
3. Within 3 second the scooter will get the speed from 0 to 40 km/hr.
4. OLA Scooter will run on electricity. So, they are eco friendly.
5. It will have a large space for keeping helmet and groceries.
OLA electric scooter dealership Eligibility, Terms and Conditions
You must comply the following eligibility criteria before applying for OLA Electric Scooter dealership.
- The applicant who is applying for the dealership must be 21 years and above.
- Applicant must have a land space in his or her name, to begin with, the dealership.
- The applicant must have a business studies degree or diploma.
- OLA electric scooter dealership Required documents –
- You should have important documents which are required for the application process of this dealership.
- The applicant must have Aadhar card.
- Applicant’s PAN card copy is also required.
- One passport size photograph is a must.
- The applicant’s residence proof is required and for that, he has to share his voter card or aadhar card.
- He must have land or space in his/her name.
OLA electric scooter dealership inquiry, Contact Number
As we all know that the manufacturing of these OLA electric scooters will be done in India and Netherlands. Then after that, the vehicle will come directly to India for the dealership. So, here we need to know the online application process and dealership registration.
OLA Electric Scooter Dealership Application Form
Product OLA electric scooter dealership
Official portal olaelectric.com
Manufacture place Netherlands/India
Launching Date October, 2021
Online apply OLA electric scooter Apply online
Apply online Electric Scooter Dealership in India
How to apply online for OLA electric scooter dealership?
In order to apply for the electric scooter OLA dealership, the applicant needs to follow certain steps and they are
Firstly, the applicant needs to visit the official website of the OLA electric scooter dealership.
On the home page, he or she needs to enter his or her email address.
The applicant will get a confirmation mail through which email address will get confirmed.
After the confirmation, you will directly redirect to the application form where you need to fill in your personal details and other particulars carefully as making changes in this is quite a tedious process.
How to get the Ola Electric dealership application form?
- The above-mentioned dealership application form has to be filled with the applicant’s personal details like name, date of birth, and so on.
- After that, the applicant needs to enter the state where he wants to open the dealership.
- In the next field, he needs to fill in his complete address with pin code.
- After that, share your contact number there along with your email address and that is for the verification purpose.
- After that the dealership receiver has to upload his documents like Aadhar Card, PAN Card along with the residence proof.
- Accept terms and conditions of the OLA electric scooter dealership form and then click the submit button.
- Now your application has been submitted and you need to wait for approval or rejection.
- Make sure to note down the application number for future reference.
How to check the OLA electric scooter dealership Status online?
To check the status of your application which you have filled for the electric scooter dealership, you need to follow certain steps:-
The first step is to visit the official website of the OLA electric scooter.
After that, the applicant needs to click on the option that is to check the application status online.
Here, you need to fill in your application number which you have with you, along with your date of birth. After that click on the submit button.
You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number which you need to enter in the given space and then again click on the submit button.
After that, the status of your application for the OLA electric scooter dealership will be in front of you.
OLA Electric Scooter Booking
Dealership contact number: – That you will find on the official website only that is mentioned above.
The launch date of these electric scooters is October, 2021.
In order to get the franchise, one needs to wait for some time as soon the company will announce the process of dealership and registration.
To get a franchise or dealership, one needs to apply online on the official website.
That’s all. Here is the full process, step by step for getting the OLA electric scooter dealership in India. The interested applicants need to wait till October as it has been heard that the company will start its dealership process. So, everyone interested and eligible candidates need to wait till the time. For more details, bookmark the page. We will continuously update the page.
What is the Minimum Amount of Investment For OLA E Scooter Dealership ?
Available here on this page.
Can one complete the pre-booking for the Ola electric scooter?
Yes, one can prebook the Electric scooter by paying Rs. 500.
For the dealership, is it important to have a background in Business studies?
Yes, as per the requirements, one has to have a background in Business Studies for the Dealership.
Can people who don’t have property apply for the OLA e scooter dealership?
No, people who don’t own property cannot apply for the ola dealership.
As we all know OLA is going to release their scooter on the 15th of August 2021. Most OLA Lovers are waiting for this scooter. The delivery services are also started soon. According to New, their scooters will be delivered directly to the homes of consumers. There is no dealership requirement in this project. We are not sure about it and we hope that company starts their dealership and people get new Jobs.