Consider having a tried-and-true winning technique in your hands to kickstart your career with the Talent Corner franchise.
About Talent Corner
Talent Corner is an 18-year-old Executive Search agency that offers innovative corporate recruitment solutions. Three unique attitudes fostered it to become one of India’s leading HR management consultants with 150 workers. Today, the company serves over 500 businesses in industries such as banking, finance, securities, advertising, media, public relations, event management, construction, engineering, and information technology.
Their ongoing goal is to make the recruitment process easier, faster, and more transparent in order to attract new talent. Their next step of growth will be to franchise to aspiring entrepreneurs in 40 towns and cities. With a progressive franchisee investment plan, the only qualities they seek in their franchisee partner are devotion, passion, and a desire to succeed.
Talent Corner Franchise Model
|Investment||Rs. 2 lakhs|
|Area Required||100 sq. ft.|
|Franchise Fee||Rs. 50 thousand|
Features Of Talent Corner Franchise
- Training- To help you started, TCHR has training and support programs in place.
- Beginning with thorough management development workshops held at their branch offices, you will be trained in all aspects of running a TCHR Business Model, from operations to sales.
- Exclusive Marketing Territories – The liberty to work where, when, and for whom you want, with the ability to construct your own work-life balance.
- Brand Name – Their highly regarded brand and 12 years of spotless track record can help you open more doors, out pitch competitors, and gain more business on a consistent basis.
- Online business support, marketing support, technical data, operations manuals, networking with other business partners, and new prospect leads are all available to franchisees.
- Paperwork – They relieve you of the administrative burden of collecting contracts, billing bills, and filing as part of their support system.
- Affordability – Talent Corner ensures that the Business Partner does not incur excessive overhead costs. As a result, all important expenses, such as Master Logins for Databases, are covered by the Head Office, and business partners simply need to pay a little fee for an extra login.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What Is The Investment Of The Talent Corner Franchise?
The investment of the Talent Corner Franchise is Rs. 2 lakhs.
What Is The Agreement Period Of The Talent Corner Franchise?
The agreement period of the Talent Corner Franchise is 3 years.