Bata India is the largest retailer and leading manufacturer of footwear in India. The Company also operates a large non retail distribution network through its urban wholesale division and caters to millions of customers through over 30,000 dealers. It has a retail presence of over 5,300 shops in more than 70 countries and production facilities in 18 countries.
Bata have a strong presence at all e-retail partners – Flipkart, Paytm Mall, Jabong, Myntra etc.
Bata Franchise Wiki
Bata Shoe Company Private Limited was Incorporated in 1931. The company was set up initially as a small operation in Konnagar (near Calcutta) in 1932. In January 1934, the foundation stone for the first building of Bata’s operation – now called the Bata. In the years that followed, the overall site was doubled in area. This township is popularly known as Batanagar. It was also the first manufacturing facility in the Indian shoe industry to receive the ISO: 9001 certification.
The Company went public in 1973 when it changed its name to Bata India Limited. Today, Bata India has established itself as India’s largest footwear retailer. Its retail network of over 1375 stores gives it a reach / coverage that no other footwear company can match. The stores are present in good locations and can be found in all the metros, mini-metros and towns.
|Industry||Apparel & Fashion|
|Company size||5,001-10,000 employees|
|Specialties||North Star, Power, Weinbrenner, Ambassador, Marie Claire, Scholl, Naturalizer, Hush Puppies, Caterpillar, and Bata Red label|
Bata Franchise Benefits
- Dollar Tree Franchise In USA Cost, Profit, How to Apply, Requirement, Investment, Review | SkillsAndTech
- Tea World Franchise In India Cost, Profit, How to Apply, Requirement, Investment, Review | SkillsAndTech
- Shadowfax Franchise In India Cost, Profit, How to Apply, Requirement, Investment, Review | SkillsAndTech
- Vitamin Shoppe Franchise In USA Cost, Profit, How to Apply, Requirement, Investment, Review | SkillsAndTech
- Fazoli’s Franchise In USA Cost, Profit, How to Apply, Requirement, Investment, Review | SkillsAndTech
- Bata values individuals with the courage to change, and to be prepared to fail sometimes.
- Bata have a healthy dissatisfaction for the status quo.
- They encourage creativity.
- Bata recognize curiosity and original thought. Innovation is the foundation stone of our company.
- Bata embrace the future but take time to learn from the past.
- Bata do what they say we will do and do not rest on our laurels.
- Bata celebrate success and value everyone’s unique contribution towards achieving the goal.
Bata Franchise Cost, Investment, Fees
If you want to take Bata Franchise in your area then. you need approximate INR 35-40 lakhs to start Bata Franchise.
- Franchise Fee: 2.5 lakh + GST (one time franchise fee)
- Interior as directed by company: 12-13 lakh.
- Amount for the Initial stock : 20 lac – 22 lac .
- Shop cost: 1000 – 1200 sq ft.( its cost depends on your location)
- 2 sales manager and 8 Staff Cost.
Bata Franchise Requirements
Bata Franchise Elegibility
- Applicant should completed the age of 21 years.
- Have knowledge about business.
- They should have proper investment and proper space.
- Documents required
- Staff Required
Bata Franchise Space Requirements
The minimum space required to start Bata Franchise is about 1000-1200 sq ft. Make sure the store space must be in high footfall area such as in the mall, main market or city center.
Bata Franchise Important Documents required
- ID Proof: Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Voter Card
- Address Proof: Electricity Bill/Ration Card
- Qualification Certificate
- Photograph, Email Id, Mobile Number
- Current A/C and cancel Cheque.
- Shop agreement / Sale deed
- Rent agreement
Bata Franchise Profit, Margin, ROI, Earnings
Your earning depends on the total sales you have made. If you are able to make enough sales then you can expect more profit from company. There is no monthly target in the beginning, so you can make your customers freely. There are lots of various product ranges in this company in Footware.
Gross Profit in Bata Franchise: 40% – 41%.
ROI Tenure: 1 yrs.
If you will work better with the company then there is lot of schemes in this company which depends on your sale. So, you can be eligible for this scheme and can earn more money. But, this scheme usually start after 5-6 months.
How to apply for the Bata Franchise?
To apply for the Bata Franchise, follow the following steps given below:
- Fill all the details on the franchise form.
- Submit the form successfully.
- Within 2-3 days, you get a call from customer executive.
How to get Bata Franchise Easily?
- Firstly you have to send you store location images and details to the manager.
- They will survey your area properly, and make a plan .
- After a day, they proceed you process if you’ll agree.
- Now, the area manager will help you to setup your business and make the agreement.
- They’ll provide you training and a sales man will work with you.
- And the process take 15 -30 days.
- So, after 25-30 days you can start you Bata Franchise store.
Or, if you didn’t get any call from the Bata Franchise customer executive within 2 days then call on the number which is given here.
Bata Franchise Contact Details
Bata Franchise Address
Bata India Ltd.
418/02, Bata house
Sector 17, Opposite MDI
Bata Franchise Toll Free Number
Monday to Sunday from
10.00 AM to 8.00 PM
Bata Franchise E-Mail Address
Only for Bata Card holders: email@example.com
For all other customers: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details please visit the official website: https://www.bata.in/
Bata Franchise Phone Number Region Wise
East Region: Mr. Ritesh Mazumdar -(+91 9984057222)
South Region: Mr. Sibghatulla-(+91 9900607786)
West Region: Mr. Nikhil Chaturvedi-(+91 9826255812)
North Region: Mr. Shivangi-(+91 9555979059)
Bata Franchise Reviews
Since 1958, Bata has been leading the casual lifestyle revolution — helping people embrace everyday comfort. Their soft, breathable and comfortable footwear invited young families to break the rules, kick back and enjoy a comfortable, casual way of living. With over 17 million pairs of shoes sold every year in more than 165 countries around the world, Hush Puppies is a global brand, a household name and a cultural icon that embodies the light-hearted spirit of its beloved basset hound.
Q. What is the Bata Franchise cost?
Ans: 2.5 lakh +G.S.T (One time franchise fee)
Q. How many days takes to do all the process?
Ans: Approx 15-20 days. There is 7 approval process.
Q. What is the Total Investment Required for Bata Franchise?
Ans: 35-40 Lakh.
Q. Is Bata Franchise profitable or not ?
Ans: Yes. this company provide more profit.
Q. Is there any Security Deposit or not?
Q. How can I contact to get Bata Franchise ?
Ans: You can contact Bata Franchise through their Phone number or Email id.
Bata provides the world’s most comfortable and stylish shoes, accessories and apparel to help consumers look and feel their best. We have tried our best to provide all the information related to Bata Franchise. Still, if you have any question or info, then please feel free to share with us.