SkillsAndTech: India, IndianOil reaches precious petroleum fuels to every nook and corner of the country through its network of over 56,000 customer touch-points, surmounting the challenges of tough terrain, climate and accessibility. This includes 32,000+ fuel stations (petrol pumps), including Kisan Seva Kendra (KSK) outlets in rural markets, all of them fully automated for quality & quantity assurance. For the convenience of large-volume consumers like the defence services, railways, state transport undertakings, industrial, agricultural and marine sectors, IndianOil has close to 7,000 dedicated fuel pumps in operation at their doorstep to ensure timely delivery of products and efficient maintenance of inventory. How to get Kisan Seva Kendra Dealership? Kisan Seva Kendra Dealership profit, Cost
Table of Contents
KISAN SEVA KENDRA PETROL PUMP DEALERSHIP Wiki
IndianOil is a diversified, integrated energy major with presence in almost all the streams of oil, gas, petrochemicals and alternative energy sources; a world of high-calibre people, state-of-the-art technologies and cutting-edge R&D; a world of best practices, quality-consciousness and transparency; and a world where energy in all its forms is tapped most responsibly and delivered to the consumers most affordably.
KISAN SEVA KENDRA PETROL PUMP DEALERSHIP OUTLET Benefits
- Kisan Seva Kendra Petrol Pump add lights to rural or remote area.
- Here selling not only just petrol and diesel, but a whole range of commodities from fertilizers to seeds to finishing nets through Kisan Seva Kendra Petrol pump outlet.
- Kisan Seva Kendra Petrol Pump are typically low-cost and are being set up by IOCL on a dealership
- The dealer operates the outlet and earns a margin on the sale of petrol is Rs 2.58 to 1.03 per ltr. and Rs 1.65 to 0.60 for diesel.
- The Kendras are set up in the dealer’s land, who gets to pocket the entire revenue he earns from his non-fuel sales.
- The minimum investment in a Kisan Seva Kendra Petrol Pump is Rs 4-5 lakh.
- NOTE: The minimum fuel sales required to set up a Kisan Seva Kendra Petrol Pump is 30 kilo litre (kl) per month. The average fuel sales per Kendra is 50 kl per month.
Kisan Seva Kendra Petrol Pump Dealership Cost, Investment, Fees
For a KISAN SEVA KENDRA-Petrol Pump retail outlet the fund requirement for eligibility will be Rs. 5 Lakh for SC/ST and Rs12 lakhs requires for unreserved or OBC. The funds can be in the below-mentioned forms:
- Mutual Funds
- Funds in registered companies or Postal Schemes
- National Savings Schemes
- Funds in savings accounts, deposits with Bank
- Company shares
Support from IOCL
For Schedule caste (SC) and Schedule Tribes (ST) / Widow Women / unmarried women more than 40 years applicants will get financial assistance by IOCL under “CORPUS FUND SCHEME”.
Location is reserved for SC/ST Categories and Widow Women / unmarried women more than 40 years applicant and IOCL Company will make available the ready IOCL Retail outlets with all basic facilities at companies own cost.
IOCL will also give adequate working capital loan for a full operation cycle of the operation of the KSK-Retail Outlet IOCL Dealership. In addition to the above facilities, IOCL will also provide Land development, Storage tank and Pump, Low-cost main signage, KSK Signage, hand tube well.
IOCL KISAN SEVA KENDRA- PETROL PUMP Fees
The capital investment required for setting up of an IOCL petrol pump outlet varies from location to location depending on the cost of land, size of plot and facilities needed to be developed to meet the requirements of consumers.
Application fee of Rs 100/- in respect of KSK-ROs to be paid.
For SC/ST applicant have to pay of Rs 50/- in respect of KSK-ROs
In case of dealer-owned or company leased sites, a non-refundable fixed fee of Rs 5 lakhs for Rural IOCL (Kisan Seva Kendra) ROs
In case of IOCL corporation owned sites involving bidding for allotment, the minimum bidding amount of Rs 10 Lakh for KSK- Retail Outlet.
The applicant needs to deposit Rs 50,000/- for KSK-ROs (Rural IOCL)
Note: All the payment made through Demand Draft for KSK-ROs
KISAN SEVA KENDRA PETROL PUMP” Dealership Requirements
Basic Criteria for Kisan Seva Kendra Petrol Pump Dealership
|Minimum age: 21 yearsMaximum age: 55 years
|Minimum qualification should have 10th stdNote: The candidate not having minimum educational qualification should be able to read, write and count.
|Assessment of Liquid Money
|12 Lac for KISAN SEVA KENDRA
|40-50 lac for rural areas(Kisan Seva Kendra)
|For KSK land area minimum 800 sq mtr.
|Commercial land only (if you have Agricultural land then convert it into non agricultural land)
|Land on lease
|Land lease Agreement (Minimum 30 years)
|ASAP (if all document is valid)
Note: IOCL ‘Kisan Seva Kendra’ petrol Pump dealership can only eligible to open in Rural Area or village area where there is no petrol pump around 3-5 KM of radius.
Documents Required for Kisan Seva Kendra Petrol Pump
- Residence certificate
- Proof of age should be supported by a copy of 10th Standard Board Certificate, Secondary School Leaving Certificate, Birth Certificate, Passport, and Identity card issued by Election Commission
- For educational qualification from overseas universities, boards, an equivalent certificate issued by the competent authority or State Government or Government of India
- Copy of Passbook, account statement, deposit receipts
- Valuation certificates along with a copy of mutual fund certificates or Demat statements
- Registered societies or companies should have made a net profit for the previous three consecutive financial years duly certified by a Chartered Accountant
- Outstanding Sports Persons should attach a copy of the certificate from the from the Department of Youth Affairs and Sports, Govt. of India.
- Defence Personnel category person need to produced a certificate from Directorate General of Resettlement (DGR), Ministry of Defence, Government of India
- Persons applying for dealerships under Freedom Fighters (FF) category should attach a certificate or Tamrapatra or a Pension Order issued by the Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt of India.
Documents Required for Ownership Proof
The applicant should furnish at least any one of the following materials in support of ownership of land offered for the IOCL Dealership:
- Khasra or any equivalent revenue document or certificate from revenue official confirming the status of the purchase of the land.
- Registered Lease deed for a minimum period.
- Registered Sale deed or Registered Gift Deed.
- Any other type of ownership or transfer deed document – Mutation.
- Lease agreement letter issued by Government or Semi Government bodies.
- License from Petroleum & Explosives Department
- District Collector NOC and their respective authority
- If rural area then need Gram Panchayat NOC
- If land area comes under Forest then Forest NOC.
- Weight & measures stamping department approval.
- License Fee
18/KL for Motor Speed (MS) and Rs.16/KL for High-Speed Diesel (HSD) for dealer-owned “B”/”DC” site Retail Outlets and
Rs 48/KL for Motor Speed and Rs.41/KL for High-Speed Diesel for a company owned “A”/”CC” site Retail Outlets are the license fee for a petrol pump dealer.
The selected will have to deposit an interest-free refundable security deposit of Rs.10 000 candidate issuing the appointment letter.
Get Appointment Letter
After the verification of details, the corporation will issue a letter of Intent to the selected dealership.
Basic Facilities – Operation of IOCL Retail Outlet:
Below mentioned basic facilities will have to be provided by each IOCL dealer:
- Salesroom (as per approved drawing)
- Boundary wall/Fencing (as per approved drawing
- Electrification (inclusive of deposit)
- Fire extinguishers (as per norms)
- Air Facility
Kisan Seva Kendra Petrol Pump Outlet Business working Time:
No holidays, everyday it should be open until there is government announced holiday.
Timing: 6am to 11 pm general time.
Kisan Seva Kendra Petrol Pump Profit
Anyone can earn a handsome Profit from Kisan Seva Kendra Petrol Pump. Now a days, the purchasing power have increased drastically. So, you can earn a good profit.
How to Apply for the Kisan Seva Kendra Petrol Pump Dealership?
To apply for the Kisan Seva Kendra Petrol Pump, all details are given in this article and also in the video, which is given below:
- Process to get Kisan Seva Kendra Petrol Pump Dealership:
- Applicants will be required to submit application form along with supporting documents, affidavit and application fee in form of Demand Draft of Rs.1000/-
- The application forms will be scrutinized for eligibility and eligible nominees will be called for interview by giving 15 days’ notice to attend the interview for selection along with originals of the supporting documents submitted with the application form.
- All eligible applicants will be called for interview
- Interview will be held by a committee of 3 officers of the Corporation.
- The result of the selection after interview would be displayed on the notice board of the venue immediately.
- If none of the candidate scores minimum qualifying marks, the result for the location will be declared as “No candidate found suitable”.
- Evaluate of Applicant:
SlNo. Parameter Maximum Marks for Individuals
- Land and Infrastructure/Facilities 35
- Documents 56
- Personal Interview 9
KISAN SEVA KENDRA PETROL PUMP Reviews
- KISAN SEVA KENDRA PETROL PUMP is to boost farmers and agriculture. Plan is to expand the centre by selling agriculture products in future.
- Tractors, motor pumps etc are utilized for agriculture. All these require diesel.
- Reduce the effort or problems of Farmers and villagers who have to travel upto tehsil places or highways and towns/cities to get petroleum products.
- IOCL plans to also set up Samriddhi Centres at remaining KSKs in future and also organize activities like ‘Kisan Mela’ at the centre on November 10.
- KSKs are developed only for welfare and development of rural population especially farmers.
Which Services are provided by IOCL KISAN SEVA KENDRA Dealership Services?
- Kisan Seva Kendra Petrol Pump
- Servo Pump Set Oil (Tractor)
- Pest control medicine
- Household daily use items of reputed brands like foods, powder, paste, shampoo, Mustard/coconut oil, soap etc
- Farming equipments
- Books & Stationary
- Energy efficient Nutan Stove
- Low cost Solar Lalteen
- Banking , Agricultral, machinery loans Joint hand with HDFC
- TATA KISAN POINT
- Tractor & Other Transport Tyre
- IOCL Kisan Seva Kendra Under CSR “Mobile Medical service”
Which company has started the Kisan Sewa Kendra at their petrol pumps?
Other site-specific customer service facilities, as may be specified by IOCL from time to time. In the case of KSK (Kisan Seva Kendra) Dealer selected under ‘Corpus Fund Scheme’, rural ROs will be developed by IOCL, which will include the facilities mentioned above.