A Plastic Bag is a type of container which is used for a common form of packaging that also called the following: Pouch or Polybag. The Plastic Bag making Business people will prepare the Polybags with the following properties of flexible, nonwoven fabric, plastic textile, thin or plastic film.
Table of Contents
Why Plastic Bags are will be used?
StartupYo will guide you to know how do you manufacture Plastic Bags and what are the raw materials used for Plastic Bags and many more. Before knowing all these things first you need to know why plastic bags will be used. Plastic Bags are used by the retailers and a 1000’s of plastic bags will be used by a single shop in just one month. They will use for storing and transporting the various goods and few them are of the following:
· Firstly, Powders
· Secondly, Magazines
· Thirdly, Waste
· Also, Foods
· Then, Ice
· Lastly, Chemicals
The most of the plastic bags are sealed by using heat-sealed at the seams and these are bonded with the following stitched or adhesive.
According to the Survey, every year around 1 to 5 trillion plastic bags are utilized and discarded across the world.
How do you Manufacture Plastic Bags?
The following are the steps to know how do you manufacture plastic bags:
· Firstly, extruding
· Secondly, printing
· Thirdly, bag making
The above steps for manufacturing plastic bags can explain briefly in the following:
The first step involved in Plastic Bags making Business is the extruding. It consists of an extruder machine that helps to heat the polyethylene plastic at 500 degrees Fahrenheit and the pallets will be melted. Then the melted pallets will transfer into the machine to determine the thickness of the bag
The second step involved in Plastic Bags making Business is the printing. The plastic bags are transferred into the printing machine and are given the desired textures. This printing procedure helps to cut the plastic bags into required shapes and sizes and also handles are prepared for the plastic bags.
Bag making :
The third step involved in Plastic Bags making Business is the bag making. In this procedure, you can select the many available options of the following: handle punching, zip locking, holes, slits, vents, and many more. So you can choose any of the available options
See Also: How To Start Jugnoo Franchise In India
and the printed bags are transferred into the plastic bag making machine and continued to complete the process. In just a few minutes you can produce 1000’s of plastic bags with the help of the above procedure. Lastly, the plastic bags which are manufactured are packed in boxes and will be dispatched.
What is the process involved in Plastic Bags making Business Plan?
The following are the procedures that are involved in Plastic Bags making Business Plan:
· Firstly, pick a niche
· Secondly, research
· Thirdly, plan a business
· Also, arrange the capital
The above procedures that are involved in Plastic Bags making Business Plan can explain briefly in the following:
Pick a Niche :
The Plastic Bags are used for various purposes on the daily basis of the following:
· Firstly, in industries to pack their semi-finished goods
· Secondly, in medical shops
· Thirdly, shopping bags
· Also, jewelry packaging
See Also: How To Start Kiosk Banking
· Then, party bags
· Lastly, to carry food items
And the above different types are available in the market. You must decide which kind of plastic bags you want to produce and also know the different sizes of plastic bags in the following:
· Firstly, 2 5.25X7.5 / 13X19
· Secondly, 3 6.75X8.5 / 17X22
· Thirdly, 4 8.25X10 / 21X25
· Also, 25X 6 / 11X15
· Then, 5 9.75X12.75 / 25X34
See Also: How To Start Homemade Clothing Business
Lastly, 6 10.5X16 / 25X34
Before you start a Plastic Bag making Business You have to do maximum research in some main areas of the following:
· Firstly, what are the different kinds of plastic bags are their
· Secondly, plastic bags are having more demand and profit?
· Thirdly, know who are your competitors and observe how they are doing their business
· Make sure that with how much capital you want to start the plastic bag making business
· Lastly, what are the raw materials used for Plastic bags
Plan a Business :
You must design a business plan and the important details should cover the following:
· Firstly, details of the production
· Secondly, business type
· Thirdly, to make business successful which steps and operations are involves
· Lastly, financial assistance
Arrange the Capital :
There are many ways to arrange the capital or investment and most of the capital will go to the following areas of:
· Firstly, leasing or renting the space
· Secondly, for raw materials
· Thirdly, for the equipment
· Also, costs for the labor
Once go through the above things and observe how much it costs and apply for the loan in the banks.
The most critical step in the small scale business is the registration process. You must follow the many rules and regulations because Plastic Making Business is involved in the manufacturing process so check out all the process and set up the plastic bad making business
What are Raw Materials used for Plastic Bags?
The following are the raw materials used for plastic bags manufacturing business:
Firstly, high density with the following properties of :
· Firstly, the density of 0.95 grams per square cubes
· Secondly, the melting index of 0.05 grams per millimeters
· Thirdly, the softening point of 123 degree Celsius
· Lastly, the melting point of 130 degree Celsius
Secondly, the manpower required as per classification of job and persons per shifts :
See Also: How To Start Chick Blast Franchise
· Firstly, for blown film machine manpower requires about 3 persons
· Secondly, for printing machine manpower requires about 3 persons
· Firstly, for sealing and cutting machine manpower requires about 3 persons
· Lastly, so total manpower requires about 9 persons
Thirdly, the machinery and equipment are required for plastic bag manufacturing businesses are of the following :
· Firstly, high – speed mixer with 1 HP power
· Secondly, die blown film making machine with 70 HP power
· Thirdly, flexography printing machine with 7 HP power
See Also: How To Start Printing T-Shirts Business
· Also, polymer plate making machine with 10 HP power
· Then, vest – type bag making machine which is used for the following: cutting, punching machine, and sealing with 1HP power
· After that, auxiliary equipment
· Micro gauge
· Packing Machine
· Lastly, air compressor
Also, The required plant area for the plastic bags manufacturing business with a production capacity of about 40 tons per month that will require a min. of 200 meters of land area.
Marketing Tips for selling Plastic Bags :
See Also: How To Start Squash Making Business
StartupYo providing the best marketing tips for selling the plastic bags and they are of the following:
Firstly, you can take off the plastic bag retails to sell your products directly to the customers.
Secondly, the following are the areas where plastic bags are used daily basis:
· Firstly, book shops
· Secondly, fruits and vegetable shops
· Thirdly, gift stores
· Then, in hardware shops
· Also, in jewelry shops
· Medical Shops
· Shoes shops
· Snacks stores
· Sweet shops
· Fancy shops
· Grocery shops
· Fish and Meat shops
· Party bags
· Shopping bags
· Stationery shops
· Lastly, textile shops
· And many more areas
Thirdly, you can sell your plastic bags to the wholesale markets.
Lastly, you can promote your business using digital technology.